What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is the best (or a good) time to buy an iPad?

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm going to need a new iPad by early November of this year, which unfortunately means I can't wait until Black Friday.

It doesn't have to be the latest model, but I do want a new one as opposed to a used or refurbished one.

Is there any time between now and the beginning of November when Apple or any retailers (online or in store) have good deals on iPads, such as clearance prices on old models when new models come out?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple doesn't have clearance sales of discontinued models. They do however tend to reduce the price of the older models after the new models are introduced. Discontinued models may be shipped to third party sellers who often have sales.

OP
G

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks. When does Apple introduce new models of ipads?

Also, where do you recommend I check for third party sales?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. When does Apple introduce new models of ipads?

Also, where do you recommend I check for third party sales?
The latest iPads were announced during the WWDC Keynote this past June. In the past iPad models have been introduced in the spring and later in the fall.

Check the websites of retailers such as Best Buy and Wal-Mart, they often have sales at various times during the year.

Most reactions

Latest posts