Buy Ipad 3 now or wait till Sept Keynote?

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by SneakersOToole, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saulos

saulos
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I don't think we will see a "new" iPad so fast, they probably present the small 7" iPad :) and "I hope" the updated iMac and of course the iPhone X :eek:

2. Redhotpoker

Redhotpoker
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Hi,
    To you nay sayers:
    I read of your discounting a new full sized iPad, but if you look at the videos available on YouTube, you'll soon notice that there is a an iPad model being used, that doesn't have the black or white border around the screen.

So it would definitely appear to me, that there IS actually is a very new large format iPad on the horizon and it will be fuller sized than current issue.
    What say ye ? Please only make further comment AFTER seeing the videos.

I get a huge kick out of reading a few comments from the wise forum moderators on here, posting disagreeable thoughts, personal feelings aside, about near future updated versions of the marvelous technology, yet they don't have any factual info to back up their comments.

With all due respect unto you dear folks, unless you are Apple Corp. insiders, and I know that you aren't : ] Please don't deny the rumors if you actually have no insightful information...
    That's unfair to us day dreamers and wandering minds. Ah, & oh please, allow us mortals the freedom to hope.

Gee, thanks for playing the game by the rules of fair chase,,,.

Chas

Sent from my new iPad 3 using iPF

#12 Redhotpoker, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  3. AQ_OC

AQ_OC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    What videos?

4. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
  5. Redhotpoker

Redhotpoker
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Hi AQ_OC,
    Good Morning sunshine...
    Video, you want video, proof of my valor?
    Ah ok, let me share with you one in particular, of which I have already made mention of, on this forum, in another thread discussing this same topic.
    Seek a video on YouTube titled: New iPad 3 Concept Features or lightly touch here
    Now please remember this is only a concept video,... but where else do new exotic cars and motorcycles begin, cameras and other gear as well begin and are born?

MODERATED: No external links or advertising for ones company!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess now, my new iPad 3 is actually only an iPad 2S

It says iPad 3, unless my vision and mind both are failing me prematurely.
    That would make three things that are of premature progression of my self...Smile

As I'm definitely Not trying to debate or argue with others here, only just trying to push my point forwards.
    And hoping that this larger screen beauty is realized someday soon, and actually comes to fruition.
    If not this next new generation coming to an Apple Store soon, perhaps the most awesome iPad, to follow it.

Apple, and aatmastudio, please don't tease me...

Sorry to step lightly, on others toes so soon, my being relatively new here, but if this is where it goes, so be it.
    If I'm wrong, tuff luck for my hopes and dreams too.

Please enjoy thee video kids!!

Chas

#15 Redhotpoker, Aug 24, 2012
  6. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    I think the video is a cool concept that is wishful thinking in the short term, which is what we're talking about on this thread.

7. Redhotpoker

Redhotpoker
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Hi Kaykaykay,
    Yes indeed it's just and only a concept. But when I watched it for the very first time it was telecast on Entertainment Tonight.
    And their own speculation was of thee very positive nature. So, perhaps there is actually some validity to this forecast.

Let us wait and see, with all fingers and toes crossed...

I'm of a rather hopeful nature concerning this, as opposed to being a Doubting Thomas!!
    Ah, but with no ammunition to defend my current strong hold position.

The video is compelling.

Chas

#17 Redhotpoker, Aug 24, 2012
  8. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    The videos are very nicely executed works of fantasy that don't appear to be based on anything Apple is working on producing anytime soon. As entertainment they're very good. As a forecast of what's realistically coming from Apple in the next few years,they don't cut it.

#18 scifan57, Aug 24, 2012
  9. Redhotpoker

Redhotpoker
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Hi scifan57,

Well yes, but that's only your honest opinion. And thanks for sharing your truthful thoughts.
    Do you have contrary evidence, Or only your heartfelt feelings?

It's lovely to get into mortal combat too, but if you don't bring your own weapons, what will become of you in round three?
    This is nothing more than idle chatter, from both and many of us, within these hallowed Forum walls. So lets get down to brass tacks, shall we?
    I provided the video, what did you bring to the large conference table? Notta. So where does that leave us, being no where closer to reality than before this discussion began to being, just getting started.

I'm very open minded and willing to look forward with every opportunity to be blown away.
    Unlike others who seem to be so very narrow minded, but with the awesome ability to look through the key hole with both eyes...
    With all due respect, bring validity to your argument,. please?

Say ye what, good fellow?

Chas

10. Sonicrobby

Sonicrobby
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    September is just around the corner. Instead of making a decision based on rumors, just wait the 2.5 weeks for apples event to go on, then you can make your decision. So my opinion, wait :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.