What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluefire Reader Copy/Paste

shaskill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My issue surrounds the search for a foreign dictionary lookup when reading. My old Treo had a great system for dictionary call. Bluefire claims to have a copy control on the iPad but I cannot get anything but a Bookmark popup. Anyone out there get it to work? The iFlow also reads Adobe DRAM files but is not alloweed to open my Italian books, only Bluefire. IFlow does a dictionary call of sorts. Anyone know how to load files stored on the iPad into another reader like iFlow.
Thanks

jamescal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's called "sideloading", so a search withthat term might help.

I've beenlooking for a reader to read my italian books with, one that has an italian dictionary too. it seems kindle offers this, but i haven't yet sideloaded into it.

Ideally, i'd like to find an e-reader which offers translation dictionaries as well.

Regardinng "copy" with blue fire, I've noticed some publishers alow it, others don't.

Jamescal

Most reactions

Latest posts