What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Screen but NOT death

onlinemissy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I play Words with Friends quite regularly, but nearly everytime I start it up on my ipad, I get a blue screen with only the chat screen showing.
Any ideas, other than removing the app ??

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
onlinemissy said:
Hi, I play Words with Friends quite regularly, but nearly everytime I start it up on my ipad, I get a blue screen with only the chat screen showing.
Any ideas, other than removing the app ??

You need to close the app completely. Do the four finger up swipe to reveal your multi task bar along the bottom of your iPad. Here you will see all the apps you have opened at some point. Press the Words with Friends app until it begins to jiggle and a red minus sign will appear above all the apps. press this minus sign and this will close the app. It is a good idea to close all your apps on a regular basis to keep the iPad running smoothly, I do mine every night. Swiping down will close the multi task bar. Now try words with friends again.
Let us know how it went. I play words too and it does play up occasionally and this usually fixes it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts