What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error 1602 when upgrading to 4.3.5

krysia27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, since i am stuck with the 4.3.2 (and no way of upgrading to 4.3.3), ive decided to download the 4.3.5 update. Everything's fine until error 1602, and my ipad is stuck in recovery mode.

I kicked it out of recovery with tinyumbrella and repeated again.

Ive switched usb ports, and i still got the error. Does anybody have a fix for this? Also, is it possible for me to update my ipad without using thle original laptop where i first synced it with? Cuz i cant use that laptop because it gets the blue screen of death everytime i disconnect my ipad or an itouch.

Thank u so much for those who would be replying! :)

youtube.com/babykrz

Dave.v.price

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
After buying ipad2 for spouse we downloaded new version of Itunes to our pc (ipad2 runs Os 5.0.1).
I tried to upgrade my Ipad from 4.3.5 to 5.0.1 and hey presto error 1602. after trying to no avail various recommended internet remedies I decided to restore my original backup from Itunes. Guess what when the restore completed I had all my Apps, books, and OS 5.0.1. Yep the restore gave me the latest OS.

Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts