What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Collecting 350 gingerbread men is excruciating. Out of 25 I got 11 and the rest were XP. Anyone else having same problem?

My ratio is similar - but almost here - 120 to go, with four days to go, so should make it, unless GI decide to remove it from my list with two days to go as they did with an earlier quest.

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the shot! Looks like I'm going to have to complain to them again... And wait 3 weeks for them to get back to me ah well

Apparently after the workers you'll need to collect 10 limestone and iron gems you get from visiting friends... I've started my limestone collection... Only 2 more workers to go!

Thankls for the heads up - will start limestone production.

For the iron gems - do you have to visit neighbours to get these?

lavamad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thankls for the heads up - will start limestone production.

For the iron gems - do you have to visit neighbours to get these?

Sorry that should say iron beams, but yes you need to visit neighbours...

I have around 100 neighbours and i visited them all and i got 3 beams.... well 4 but my game crashed so it didn't save *sigh* so now everytime i get one i go home, close game properly and go back... pain in the but at least i get the beams

Also if you'd like add me: Lavamad

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many dump trucks are needed to mine limestone?

I bit the bullet and used my only 6 pumps...and the answer is just one truck :)

Last edited:
OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My ratio is similar - but almost here - 120 to go, with four days to go, so should make it, unless GI decide to remove it from my list with two days to go as they did with an earlier quest.

Done and dusted - and with three days to go... Boom!

Blankman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had built the ski resort, and what you need to upgrade it?

nigel1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blankman said:
I was just wondering if anyone had built the ski resort, and what you need to upgrade it?

I completed it. You need 50 gingerbread, 90 candy canes and 70 snow globes. This gets you to level 2. I am currently doing this upgrade. Once I get it finished I will post what is needed for third upgrade.

uk_kiwiguy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
3rd upgrade requires 100 gingerbread, 120 snowglobes and 150 candycanes.

Blankman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did this happen to anyone else? I wasn't connected to the internet when I built my ski lodge, so the window popped up trying to post to facebook, gave an error saying i needed to be connected to the internet to post to facebook, but I didn't get my reward for completing the ski lodge. I was some xp, gold coin, and 5 city dollars.

Would it be worth it to contact support over this?

Thanks

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blankman said:
Did this happen to anyone else? I wasn't connected to the internet when I built my ski lodge, so the window popped up trying to post to facebook, gave an error saying i needed to be connected to the internet to post to facebook, but I didn't get my reward for completing the ski lodge. I was some xp, gold coin, and 5 city dollars.

Would it be worth it to contact support over this?

Thanks

Sure. They'll ask you for a screenshot that is impossible to provide and most likely won't get back to for about 3 weeks.

Pm70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with the terminal? I have upgraded to level 10 now but I still only have 5 trips despite having 10 vehicles!

daft faider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pm70 said:
Is anyone else having problems with the terminal? I have upgraded to level 10 now but I still only have 5 trips despite having 10 vehicles!

You can only run 5 vehicles per terminal, it seems the only reason to upgrade is to get the transportation achievement. My guess is you are aiming at 5 of each type of vehicle.

A3WHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ,with the 300 gifts, I assume these are from friends. When these arrive you have two options to either take the gift or remove. If you click on remove does this go towards Destroy 300 gifts? Thanks Bill

nigel1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A3WHD said:
Hi ,with the 300 gifts, I assume these are from friends. When these arrive you have two options to either take the gift or remove. If you click on remove does this go towards Destroy 300 gifts? Thanks Bill

No, you need to place them in your city and destroy them.

Most reactions

Latest posts