What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

lavamad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the shot! Looks like I'm going to have to complain to them again... And wait 3 weeks for them to get back to me ah well

Apparently after the workers you'll need to collect 10 limestone and iron gems you get from visiting friends... I've started my limestone collection... Only 2 more workers to go!

Lynnwhtd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eiffel Tower

After coffee cups from coffee shops and rubber ducks from swimming pools you need Workers.

If you haven't upgraded your college it would be useful to do that now. 10 workers required and each takes 8 hours!
Thanks for the heads up. Collecting 350 gingerbread men is excruciating. Out of 25 I got 11 and the rest were XP. Anyone else having same problem?

lavamad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Collecting 350 gingerbread men is excruciating. Out of 25 I got 11 and the rest were XP. Anyone else having same problem?

This happened to me with the snowglobes...

Katmcfar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lynnwhtd said:

This is happening to me with it too. Its so annoying!

Arcadia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Katmcfar said:
This is happening to me with it too. Its so annoying!

3 out of 25! Last time.

Probably a ruse to ensure I spend some credits ;-)

Blankman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Could someone please help me out.
I bought the jeweler's pack, and was hoping someone could tell me what and how many trucks each of the places take.
they are the gem mine, jewelry shop and processing plant.

Thanks

uk_kiwiguy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For the metal mine and gem mine, if you use both facilities at the same time, and they're both upgraded to highest level, you'll need 10 dump trucks.

Blankman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For the metal mine and gem mine, if you use both facilities at the same time, and they're both upgraded to highest level, you'll need 10 dump trucks.

Thank you, do you know how many trucks the Jewelry shop and Processing Plants use?

uk_kiwiguy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry, had to wait for my contracts to finish before i could check. At the highest level the processing plant uses 7 armoured trucks and the jewellery shop uses 10 armoured trucks.

Blankman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry, had to wait for my contracts to finish before i could check. At the highest level the processing plant uses 7 armoured trucks and the jewellery shop uses 10 armoured trucks.

Thank you very much!

nigel1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arcadia said:
3 out of 25! Last time.

Probably a ruse to ensure I spend some credits ;-)

I have got 100 gingerbread so far today. I get about 4 or 5 out of 10 gingerbread. At this rate it will take 3 days to do, but will doit without spending money.

molafra75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problem with "building brigade"

Hallo everybody. With my 20 silver medaills I bought the "building brigade" and now, I can not use it. The sign is in my inventory, but there is no " use it" Button and also the discription is not to read. Can somebody help me how to use it? Thanks.

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chloe11111 said:
No quest for me yet. And on the support issue I sent about my missing gifts, no reply in 21 days. I've heard absolutely nothing.

Have you tried shutting down the game and reopening? Or shutting off your iPad? That's how I got the quest. Also, check the app store to make sure you're running the updated version.

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arcadia said:
Eiffel Tower

After coffee cups from coffee shops and rubber ducks from swimming pools you need Workers.

If you haven't upgraded your college it would be useful to do that now. 10 workers required and each takes 8 hours!

I know! And...I'm so annoyed. When you press GET IT to see how many dollars it uses to create the workers it says 10 or 20. I thought that was a steal so I did it...turns out that only gives you 1 worker. Probably obvious but I was disappointed! It should say per worker or 200 dollars total!

Does anyone know what is after the chisels and workers?

Lynnwhtd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hallo everybody. With my 20 silver medaills I bought the "building brigade" and now, I can not use it. The sign is in my inventory, but there is no " use it" Button and also the discription is not to read. Can somebody help me how to use it? Thanks.
I am having the same problem. I have used one before with no problem. There is obviously a technical problem with this one. I am taking a screenshot to send to tech support. You should probably do the same.

Most reactions

Latest posts