What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Another bug - I started the Eiffel Tower quest last night... as one of the things that you have to do (not sure if it's the same for everyone), you need to accumulate three cacao and five muesli in the warehouse... So I started production of cacao; I already had two cacaos in the warehouse (and it said I required 0/3); to make space, I commenced with making candy using the two cacaos I had in my warehouse, with three new ones in production. My requirement now says I'm -2 of 3; so I'm going to have produce two additional ones (five in total) to complete this mini quest... another annoying bug. Nice one Game Insight.

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
His first response to me was that the building would become fully functional once the event ended.

...the event had ended like 10 days prior to me submitting the ticket.

The incompetance and lack of product knowledge is truly astounding - the staff really have no idea about what they're saying in their support tickets.

Katmcfar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eiffel tower

How do you get the option to build it? Also anyone know anything about the supplier of winter achievement/s there are 3 of them.

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marsm said:
Another bug - I started the Eiffel Tower quest last night... as one of the things that you have to do (not sure if it's the same for everyone), you need to accumulate three cacao and five muesli in the warehouse... So I started production of cacao; I already had two cacaos in the warehouse (and it said I required 0/3); to make space, I commenced with making candy using the two cacaos I had in my warehouse, with three new ones in production. My requirement now says I'm -2 of 3; so I'm going to have produce two additional ones (five in total) to complete this mini quest... another annoying bug. Nice one Game Insight.

What do you mean Eiffel tower quest? I'm updated to the right version and haven't seen a quest. There's a new lady asking me to spend $35 on buildings, but no quest. How annoying...is it timed? Probably is and I'll miss out on this one bc of this!

Did you take a picture of your warehouse and submit a ticket? I know it's too late for the main reason but maybe you can get some coins out of it. (I'm skeptical too:))

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sugarmagnolia said:
What do you mean Eiffel tower quest? I'm updated to the right version and haven't seen a quest. There's a new lady asking me to spend $35 on buildings, but no quest. How annoying...is it timed? Probably is and I'll miss out on this one bc of this!

Did you take a picture of your warehouse and submit a ticket? I know it's too late for the main reason but maybe you can get some coins out of it. (I'm skeptical too:))

I found the quest! Or I guess it found me...it just popped up. Collecting coffee cups now.

So about my question from the other day...anyone know what that community tab is about? It's next to the friends tab...

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I completed the cacao thing last night, and it only occured to me later that I should have taken a screen grab. Oh well, it's all done now.

I see you're on the Eiffel Tower quest which is good, so please heed the above as advise... also, it's so strange that you've only been "allowed" to play the quest some 18 hours after I started... another GI issue no doubt.

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do you get the option to build it? Also anyone know anything about the supplier of winter achievement/s there are 3 of them.

It'll just pop up on the left tab of quests when GI decide you're allowed to play it :)

Not sure I follow you on the supplier of winter achievements - please elaborate.

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So that caoco and museli quest. Finished all the museli last night. When my caoco was done this AM I put it in the warehouse and....the counter on the museli shows ZERO.

**figured something out...for these quests you can't sell anything. It all has to be in the warehouse at the same time AND it will all disappear once you complete quest.

Last edited:

nigel1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marsm said:
I completed the cacao thing last night, and it only occured to me later that I should have taken a screen grab. Oh well, it's all done now.

I see you're on the Eiffel Tower quest which is good, so please heed the above as advise... also, it's so strange that you've only been "allowed" to play the quest some 18 hours after I started... another GI issue no doubt.

The quests start for each person when the last offer they have has finished. Everyone gets the same length of time. Some just start later than others.

Katmcfar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marsm said:
It'll just pop up on the left tab of quests when GI decide you're allowed to play it :)

Not sure I follow you on the supplier of winter achievements - please elaborate.

It is under the specials tab in achievements.

image-680676744.jpg

Chloe11111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found the quest! Or I guess it found me...it just popped up. Collecting coffee cups now.

So about my question from the other day...anyone know what that community tab is about? It's next to the friends tab...

No quest for me yet. And on the support issue I sent about my missing gifts, no reply in 21 days. I've heard absolutely nothing.

Lynnwhtd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No quest for me yet. And on the support issue I sent about my missing gifts, no reply in 21 days. I've heard absolutely nothing.
. GI's tech support is horrible! I have not had any satisfaction from them with any request I have put in. I get more from other players on various forums.

lavamad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would anyone be able to send me screenshot of the Fast Food Lover acheivement, it says here 10 hot dog stands but i still haven't received the acheivement. COnfused..

Katmcfar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here! It is ten.

Attachments

• image-64004581.jpg
    image-64004581.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 445

Arcadia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eiffel Tower

After coffee cups from coffee shops and rubber ducks from swimming pools you need Workers.

If you haven't upgraded your college it would be useful to do that now. 10 workers required and each takes 8 hours!

Most reactions

Latest posts