What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Chloe11111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went through 50 friends and only got one iron beam. 50 being the daily limit of friend visits or so I was told. Hi all new here. Like the thread and hope I can contribute some useful stuff.

I don't think I've ever been able to visit 50 in a day. I thought it was around 30

molafra75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can somebody help me with the achievements? What is to do for
Leave me alone
Marble Businessman
Home sweet Home
The fever got me
???
Thanks !!!

scooteriggy2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have done the "leave me alone" quest. You need to take your population down to "0". I was at 20,000 population and it took a couple of weeks to get there. Just keep sending out taxis and don't collect from houses. The others I don't know what they are. Maybe someone will post what we need. Hope this helped.

uk_kiwiguy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GAB IV said:
I was trying to do this one but I'm at 88000, Doh! You get into the rhythm of pounding the terminal to accept the returning taxis but somehow hit the upgrade button, $&#%! Now waiting 24hrs. .... Hey I hear laughter... Stop it. Come on

88,000, i've got no chance. I'm over 200,000

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GAB IV said:
I was trying to do this one but I'm at 88000, Doh! You get into the rhythm of pounding the terminal to accept the returning taxis but somehow hit the upgrade button, $&#%! Now waiting 24hrs. .... Hey I hear laughter... Stop it. Come on

OMG! Now I have to hire drivers, stop the madness

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GAB IV said:

OMG ! And now I have to hire drivers ! End the madness. All this for another achievement.

lavamad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's taken me two weeks to get from 110k to 60k, the end is in sight (if i remember to send out my taxis)... mind you i did use the credits they gave me for complaining about a glitch to buy a second terminal.... Im now drowning in coconuts, but im not selling them as they are good money makers when turned into coconut flakes...

lavamad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Effiel Tower quest for anyone who wants to know; So I didn't think of writing this down sooner but here are the steps I know

10 Lime stone + 10 iron beams (visiting friends)
Admin building + 2 lvls & purchase 3 regions (both of these have to be done while the quest is on your sidebar...)
25 Newsletters + 500 energy
10 trowels + 10 working workers
10 granite + 12 silver beams (visiting friends)

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lavamad said:
Effiel Tower quest for anyone who wants to know; So I didn't think of writing this down sooner but here are the steps I know

Admin building + 2 lvls & purchase 3 regions (both of these have to be done while the quest is on your sidebar...)

I'm stuck on the iron beams. For the first two days I got one beam each day after visiting 40 plus friends. Today after 45 friend visits I received none. Is there a trick to it? I know people you have gotten 2 or 3 beams each day. I am beginning to hate this torturous game.

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I went through 50 friends and only got one iron beam. 50 being the daily limit of friend visits or so I was told. Hi all new here. Like the thread and hope I can contribute some useful stuff.

I was able to get two bars - and I visited around 50 friends... this is going to be painful.

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've tried to change the name of my city (and avatar) and everytime I do, it tells me something like "nickname already exists" or something to that effect... anyone else get this?

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score

That sounds really, really annoying.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marsm said:
That sounds really, really annoying.

The gods are smiling upon my city. I received 3 iron beams. The interesting thing was that I had my 10 limestones, but fast fingers went and sold them all at once. So with the stones I was having difficulty getting beams, I had gotten only 2 in three days of max visits. But with no stones I got 3 in one day.
That's my experience. The good the bad and the ugly.

Arcadia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lavamad said:

For me it's 20 Trowels & 10 Workers

Most reactions

Latest posts