What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Rudybaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read somewhere that the leave me alone achievement could be reducing your population to 1. My population is built up too high to try. Maybe someone new could try this while the population total is still low.

It is to transport all citizens out of town, i.e. 0 population

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a population of 23330 or somewhere around that figure. How would I go about completing the achievement to have a population of 666? Thanks!

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You would have to send lots and lots of taxis and buses!

And not replenish your population which would halt production facililty advancements for weeks... a silly achievement; just about as stupid as getting your population down to zero... even more silly since 've just hit 176,000 population :)

Chloe11111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Chloe. I was also thinking it might be related to how much you have upgraded your buildings. If you are high in the rankings, have you got most of your factories upgraded?

No actually, I keep some of my factories and farms below the highest level. For example, I have several farms that I see no need to upgrade to make latex (yet). I have confectioneries that I built only to the level so that I could build candy overnight.

I'm guessing the Luxury ranking is about level of the buildings. Not sure though. These are all just suspicions. I'm not positive.

Chloe11111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very upset about the Christmas challenge. Every night, I would make sure there was at least one letter in Santa's mailbag - sometimes over 200. Every morning when I woke up, there was no presents in the sleigh. This happened EVERY day of this challenge. I sent GI an email about this and still nobody has gotten back to me. So now I have an uncompleted ice fortress (that I can't move) and a 12 day old request that nobody has replied to me on.

I told them that I wanted my building completed and upgraded to 3, and all the coins and cash I would have gotten had I been able to complete this challenge. We'll see what they do.

Did anybody else run into this same problem?

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am very upset about the Christmas challenge. Every night, I would make sure there was at least one letter in Santa's mailbag - sometimes over 200. Every morning when I woke up, there was no presents in the sleigh. This happened EVERY day of this challenge. I sent GI an email about this and still nobody has gotten back to me. So now I have an uncompleted ice fortress (that I can't move) and a 12 day old request that nobody has replied to me on.

I told them that I wanted my building completed and upgraded to 3, and all the coins and cash I would have gotten had I been able to complete this challenge. We'll see what they do.

Did anybody else run into this same problem?

I didn't have that issue (with there being no presents) - what did, however, get me fuming was that I was on track to comllete the fortress -I went to sleep with 3 days left on the counter; the next morning I got up, started up the game and the clock was gone and the quest "finished" - so I too am stuck with an unfinished fortress... the GI games are really, really buggy at times and it's simply not acceptable given the prices they charge for coins.

Lynnwhtd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how each staff person is used and with what building (other than the driver he is obvious)? What happens when I hire them? I accumulated them through the suitcases when buying city credits and don't want to waste them or credits hiring and not knowing what happens. Asked support but all I got was this answer: "To use some buildings and then to proceed work of them after upgrading you need to hire qualified staff. You can find them in education facilities." This told me nothing! Thanks for any help.

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The next achievement I'd like to figure out is the Fever got me...has to be gold related. Any ideas?
Also, does anyone know what the community tab is about? The one where you can see your profile, add friends and see the social media services you've connected to. The people in my community change and I don't get the point. I can't invite them as a friend because I only have their city name....

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unbelievable. Check out this response about the ice fortress. If this pisses you off too I suggest inundating them with service tickets about jacked this is:

Andrew Su, Jan 14 17:06 (MSK):
Hello.
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

You should complete the Ice fortress to make it fully operational.
Since you don't reach this in the event time you could always spend city credits to buy the needed items.

If you have any other questions about our game please let me know.

Andrew Su,
Your Support Team

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I forgot to mention what that means is that unless you were somehow able to complete construction on the ice fortress...you'll NEVER be able to relocate or destroy it.

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unbelievable. Check out this response about the ice fortress. If this pisses you off too I suggest inundating them with service tickets about jacked this is:

Andrew Su, Jan 14 17:06 (MSK):
Hello.
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

You should complete the Ice fortress to make it fully operational.
Since you don't reach this in the event time you could always spend city credits to buy the needed items.

If you have any other questions about our game please let me know.

Andrew Su,
Your Support Team

Shocking! It's such a shame because the game's really cool, but the company behind it are quite useless.

TheField

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sugarmagnolia said:
I forgot to mention what that means is that unless you were somehow able to complete construction on the ice fortress...you'll NEVER be able to relocate or destroy it.

I had the same problem, I destroyed it by using a Firework special item I gathered during the event.

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marsm said:
Shocking! It's such a shame because the game's really cool, but the company behind it are quite useless.

His first response to me was that the building would become fully functional once the event ended.

...the event had ended like 10 days prior to me submitting the ticket.

Most reactions

Latest posts