What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

nigel1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Arcadia. I did look at leaders, but did not think of city structure. I need to do some arrangement.

daft faider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marsm said:
Passenger Comfort: Acquire one vehicle of each type
One fell swoop: launch 5 trips simultaneously
Leave men Alone:
Number of the Beast: have exactly 666 citizens
Marble Businessman:
No Excesses: Destroy 500 decorations
Ingrate: Destroy 300 gifts
Home, Sweet Home:
Cowboy is my middle name: build 7 ranches
Sushi lover: build 10 sushi bars
Romantic: build 10 romantic places
Bookworm: build 10 bookstores
Sweet tooth: build 3 confectionary plants
Caffeine junkie: building 10 coffeehouses
Fast food lover: build 10 hot dog stands
Lover of tropics: build 10 palm trees
Farmer: Build five farms
Tennis Aficionado: Build 10 tennis courts
Vitamin Maniac: accumulate 15 fruit
Yum yum yum: accumulate 15 cookies
Beaver buddy: accumulate 15 logs
Cheeeese: accumulate 15 cheese
The fever got me:
I don't need this territory: obtaining all territory in a 3x3 square except the middle one.
Dictator: Refuse/turn down 500 citizen requests
Uniter of Nations: buy national flag (when available)
In the event of war: accumulate 10 croissants
Radiant business: Build two sun cafes

Great list

nigel1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, so I started to reorder my town, but my score has hardly moved. So when I look at more cities above me in the rankings they are less organised than mine. I think there is more to this than just a neat city. Would appreciate any other suggestions.

uk_kiwiguy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cant remember where I read it but someone wrote it was all to do with how promptly you collect things from your buildings when they're ready. Ie collect straight away, dont leave them waiting for a couple of hours.

nigel1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
uk_kiwiguy said:
Cant remember where I read it but someone wrote it was all to do with how promptly you collect things from your buildings when they're ready. Ie collect straight away, dont leave them waiting for a couple of hours.

Thanks uk_kiwiguy. Will do what I can with this and see if it makes a difference.

Chloe11111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think efficiency is less about how quickly you collect and more about not leaving anything idle. I typically don't pick up an item until I have everything ready to start producing something else in that location. Seems to work well. I'm fairly high in the rankings.

On another note, I collected 15 fruit in the warehouse and did not get the vitamin maniac award. But then I have run into this bug before with the paid gifts from friends award, caffeine junkie and now another one. A bit of a pain.

Lynnwhtd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how each staff person is used and with what building (other than the driver he is obvious)? What happens when I hire them? I accumulated them through the suitcases when buying city credits and don't want to waste them or credits hiring and not knowing what happens. Asked support but all I got was this answer: "To use some buildings and then to proceed work of them after upgrading you need to hire qualified staff. You can find them in education facilities." This told me nothing! Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Lynnwhtd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read somewhere that the leave me alone achievement could be reducing your population to 1. My population is built up too high to try. Maybe someone new could try this while the population total is still low.

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is very odd then - I have four of these, and haven't been able to complete the radiant quest :(

Did you upgrade any of yours?

I contacted GI about this and they claim that the 'radiant business' quest is not based on having two (or more) sun cafes... can someone that has completed this, please post a screen grab of the accomplishment so that I can revert back to them?

uk_kiwiguy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marsm said:
I contacted GI about this and they claim that the 'radiant business' quest is not based on having two (or more) sun cafes... can someone that has completed this, please post a screen grab of the accomplishment so that I can revert back to them?

If you can tell me how to do this then I'll do it.

uk_kiwiguy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Think i worked it out

image-672229573.jpg

nigel1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chloe11111 said:
I think efficiency is less about how quickly you collect and more about not leaving anything idle. I typically don't pick up an item until I have everything ready to start producing something else in that location. Seems to work well. I'm fairly high in the rankings.

On another note, I collected 15 fruit in the warehouse and did not get the vitamin maniac award. But then I have run into this bug before with the paid gifts from friends award, caffeine junkie and now another one. A bit of a pain.

Thanks, Chloe. I was also thinking it might be related to how much you have upgraded your buildings. If you are high in the rankings, have you got most of your factories upgraded?

Sugarmagnolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marsm said:

image-2120916342.jpg

What idiots!

Most reactions

Latest posts