What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally have enough credits to buy the bakery Which one is better at generating income? Th bakery or the restaurant? They both look good but I dont want something where it takes you 5 hours to make the ingredients before you can start!

Player name: Netdancer. City name: Freezone. lvl. 30. from SoCal in US

Qqqq did some great work on a breakdown if profits in the big business wiki. That may help you choose what will work for you.

STILL PLAYING NOT PAYING(city:mikeyville lvl62 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi worked all day and then some. So no way to fill my ship. I requested 2 soap containers to get filled. But no takers. If you have the glue or varnish let me know and I will request help so you can fill.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Attachments

• image-4257625635.png
    image-4257625635.png
    297.6 KB · Views: 193

Blankman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you to the three people that helped me so far, i need 1 more lipstick and will be able to send out my first full ship, including the vip container....

amanda35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi worked all day and then some. So no way to fill my ship. I requested 2 soap containers to get filled. But no takers. If you have the glue or varnish let me know and I will request help so you can fill.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Sorry Gab, can't help cause my bed is calling

player name Amanda35 from South Uk.

SummerNight

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I have 6 glue.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 57; Charleston, SC; need hammers and trowels PLEASE!)

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you to the three people that helped me so far, i need 1 more lipstick and will be able to send out my first full ship, including the vip container....

I can't help you but congrats when you do VIP too that cool

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 6 glue.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 57; Charleston, SC; need hammers and trowels PLEASE!)

Wow that's over kill, I will open my last two for glue for you, just a minute. .... All set glue me up! Stick another achievement over my head, lol

Sping has sprung so I will be playing a lot less. I think the port repair took too much outa me. So I plan to post like this to see what you can fill, like reservations lol

Last edited:

scooteriggy2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow that's over kill, I will open my last two for glue for you, just a minute. .... All set glue me up! Stick another achievement over my head, lol

Sping has sprung so I will be playing a lot less. I think the port repair took too much outa me. So I plan to post like this to see what you can fill, like reservations lol

Sorry gab..can't help with much of anything now...waiting for my cosmetics people to get on the job

Rikmondo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone... Ship due in to my port and I will be offering up 'radio components' as I do not have a radio factory. I'm just soo busy earning money for these dastardly factory upgrades. Got 1.6 million and used it straight away so now upgrading cosmetic factory, only to level 3 and it takes 96 hours....big wait. Absolutely no way I am going to save any cash the temptations to spend it straight away is so strong. BTW does anyone know what the friends hearts mean, you have between 0 and 5, does it show how generous each player is and maybe how active they are? So low hearts means that someone hasnt helped many friend which might also mean they haven't played much. Anyone know?

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level. 48. Needs: Drills, please.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone... Ship due in to my port and I will be offering up 'radio components' as I do not have a radio factory. I'm just soo busy earning money for these dastardly factory upgrades. Got 1.6 million and used it straight away so now upgrading cosmetic factory, only to level 3 and it takes 96 hours....big wait. Absolutely no way I am going to save any cash the temptations to spend it straight away is so strong. BTW does anyone know what the friends hearts mean, you have between 0 and 5, does it show how generous each player is and maybe how active they are? So low hearts means that someone hasnt helped many friend which might also mean they haven't played much. Anyone know?

Don't know the answers to that, sorry. But MAN what a pic for your avatar! ! So cool, it's like you took a picture of your port.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry gab..can't help with much of anything now...waiting for my cosmetics people to get on the job

No need to be sorry. I won't have the time to fill my containers. And I don't get anything from it that I know of. So not to let them go to wast, I will offer them up to see who has what.

Arcadia

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hearts are obtained by visiting friends and doing repairs or cleaning.

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 61} hammers please

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mandaville city thanks so much for letting me clear my WH of all my purses. Got some elbow room now

Racket

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So that's it. Time is up and I have 24 steel details in 7 days and 22 hours. I am deflated... Maybe I take a break for a while.

Most reactions