What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Geeksville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently my game has been blocked for cheating (a blatant lie). Please can someone try to visit me to check. I am Squillion Square

player name Amanda35 from South Uk.

Hi, I've just visited and it didnt say that you was banned or anything.

amanda35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for checking, at least I know I can continue to play as normal at the mo. If anyone does have a problem visiting me, can you post so I know. Thank you

SummerNight

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Couple days ago I clicked on the port out of curiosity and the quest started by itself. Hint: don't be curious unless you are prepared to deal with the consequences. As luck would have it, I kinda was. Two days later...

image-1999267382.jpg

Not a single city credit spent. The port added 10 credits ( safe plus achievement). Can someone who has not completed the port yet please verify how much credits are in the safe? Not 10? I think the achievement brings 4, no? I want to make sure.

While I was working on the port I built my radio factory and upgraded my mine, all without big hammers. Producing aluminum right now. Next is the last upgrade of my chem, something I should have done long time ago.

Sq Sq is not banned, Kel is. I hope it is just a glitch and Kel did not actually try that thing Mockba allegedly did, whatever it was.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 56; Charleston, SC; need hammers and trowels PLEASE!)

Last edited:

SummerNight

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please help with my containers folks. Need shampoo. Thank you.

EDIT someone has just filled all four containers. Muchas gracias!

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 57; Charleston, SC; need hammers and trowels PLEASE!)

Last edited:

scooteriggy2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

I am getting bored making all the aluminum for the hydro plant...feeling like I have been on this stage forever. I love when you all lay out your plans for the game as I have not had a specific plan to stick to...but now I think I will start making mine...lol...and see how long I stick to it...first is to get my factories leveled up and buy the radio plant and level it up and buy land to the port...finish the hydro plant then start stocking up in stuff needed for the port quest...hope to be able to have this all done buy the end of May when I will have 4 days off to just play the game and then hit the port quest full force. That's my plan and hope to stick to it...so I will be making coins like crazy.
I did buy the 3 shops that was full sale and was using the ice cream shop all day yesterday when I was making dough. Will use the flower shop today as my short quest is herbs which is needed for that one.
I hope they put the mine that has the gold in it up for sale soon.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently my game has been blocked for cheating (a blatant lie). Please can someone try to visit me to check. I am Squillion Square

I ran into this too. But was not banned, that I know of. The first time there is not much of a warning. When ready to gift someone, if it says you have a number of free gift to give but you can't, your a red neck, no sorry, you're "block" but not banned. After a short period, you are unblocked. My guess is if you do it several times, you will be banned. I've gotten these little slaps on the hand when I travel and change network connections while the game is running.

The cheaters, use the time zone feature of the device to "speed time" which is cheating. Since I don't talk to GI, I filed a ticket with apple in regards to the clock and the game. They were surprised and did not believe me at first at the Genius Bar. But when I showed them my responses from GI CS they took me seriously. So if you need to move, shut your game off until you connect up at your destination.

Anyone get any useful info from their UDID from GI. Remember That i posted that I fat fingered a wind farm? I now do not think I did. Since I don't buy credits for this game, I had to max out on my wind farms and fully level them up. But not only did I lose one wind farm, two others were reduced back to level 1. I am wondering now if the UDID is like a USA social security number, when the holder can access your device. Geeze. I ranted on here, sorry I just wanted to comment on Amanda's post.

Happy sailing all you port owners

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Last edited:

amanda35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can gift people and visit other cities and others can visit me and fill my containers with shampoo (thanks to those responsible). So not sure what the implications are, anyway, fired back an email, will see what they say!

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all... I'm gonna need help with lipsticks next.... Any takers to help?

Mara68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

After almost 10 painful days of dealing with game support I seem to be unblocked again. At one point they were saying that they could not unblock me and I would have to start again! They would transfer all the credits I bought to the new account but being level 62 I did not fancy starting again.

Has any one had the message saying that you have changed the clock (and therefore cheated) when they have not? I had it a few times before when I was travelling across time zones but fully closing the game down stops that from happening.

Anyway, it's good to be back and I am looking forward to finally starting the port this weekend.

Have fun.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

amanda35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

After almost 10 painful days of dealing with game support I seem to be unblocked again. At one point they were saying that they could not unblock me and I would have to start again! They would transfer all the credits I bought to the new account but being level 62 I did not fancy starting again.

Has any one had the message saying that you have changed the clock (and therefore cheated) when they have not? I had it a few times before when I was travelling across time zones but fully closing the game down stops that from happening.

Anyway, it's good to be back and I am looking forward to finally starting the port this weekend.

Have fun.

They say I cheated too, haven't crossed any time zones, the only thing I did was play offline for a while. They also asked for me to start again. Not likely. Anyway, I am not taking it lying down, I haven't cheated so I'm not taking the punishment. Good luck with the port

Mara68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. Stick to it and just tell them you did nothing wrong over and over again. I kept telling them that I have found a bug but they don't seem to want to know what I was doing when it occurred etc. if they don't do that how will they ever find out how to test it?

Blankman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I need 3 lipsticks and 2 scarfs if anyone has any available.
I have 2 thickeners if anyone needs them.

Thanks

netdancer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally have enough credits to buy the bakery Which one is better at generating income? Th bakery or the restaurant? They both look good but I dont want something where it takes you 5 hours to make the ingredients before you can start!

Player name: Netdancer. City name: Freezone. lvl. 30. from SoCal in US

Most reactions

Latest posts