Big Business - game discussion

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by marsm, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Doveroad

Doveroad
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Hi, you first have to place your free gift and then destroy it. It does cost to destroy them, but that's the way it is. Hope this makes sense to you but if not just let me know.

City: Dove City Player: doveroad. Level: 42 Needs flowerbeds/fountains to complete achievement

2. MegFree

MegFree
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Hurray!! 400 Hot Dog Stands later but I got it! One more achievement to check off the list :)

:) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 26 Need: Free Gifts that count for achievement: fountain & flowerbed :)

Attached Files:

3. Seagoon

Seagoon
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Thanks, Doveroad :thumbs:. I now realize I am a bear with very little brain. I had thought that as I had reached the allowed level of placing structures, that was it - no more could be done. After following your advice, I demolished and then was able to place and demolish more. Worked a treat!
    Then I thought that as I had not been able to get started with the ET quest, as it told me I had already used my quota of trees and yellow trees for the first level, I could do the same; so I have now demolished them; re-purchased and hey! off to the next level - 15 cups of dropped coffee???? What the blazes does this mean? Earnings from my coffee shops have not counted as yet - do I have to do something special to get the shops' coffee counted?
    Thanks again; this is a great list!

Greetings from Redlands, Australia - Player name: Seagoon; City name: Cootamundra; Need free fountains and flowerbeds for the 'Ingrate' award. Level: 44; Goals: enjoying all the help on-line; spending no real money; building a ripper city.

#3603 Seagoon, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  4. MegFree

MegFree
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    No, you don't have to do anything special. Once you reach that ET challenge, coffee cups will start dropping occasionally when you click on your coffee shop to collect the coins. And just FYI, they don't drop every time you click on the coffee houses...only a couple times a day probably. Good luck!

:) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 26 Need: Free Gifts that count for achievement: fountain & flowerbed :)

5. GAB IV

GAB IV
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Seriously? Hehe. Congrats Meg. Job well done

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

6. Seagoon

Seagoon
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Thanks; just had my first one. :eek: It looks like a slow run to get through the 15; ah! how addictive is this game!

#3606 Seagoon, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  7. MegFree

MegFree
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Thanks!

8. MegFree

MegFree
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Yes, it definitely is....but well worth the entertainment, at least that's what I think :)

9. Doveroad

Doveroad
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Hi Seagoon,
    Glad to be of assistance, I too have found soon very useful tips here. If you think collecting 35 Is slow wait till you get further along, it only gets worse! I've been on pizzas for 4 days now and still only 16 and another 17 to go :-(

On a positive note I've just bought me a new (used) car, first one I looked at and exactly what I wanted :)

City: Dove City Player: doveroad. Level: 42 Needs flowerbeds/fountains to complete achievement

10. MRevitt

MRevitt
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I have been trying to find this out for weeks, and keep raising support notes that are closed with incorrect advice. If I ever get an answer I will post it on here.