What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone... Ship due in to my port and I will be offering up 'radio components' as I do not have a radio factory. I'm just soo busy earning money for these dastardly factory upgrades. Got 1.6 million and used it straight away so now upgrading cosmetic factory, only to level 3 and it takes 96 hours....big wait. Absolutely no way I am going to save any cash the temptations to spend it straight away is so strong. BTW does anyone know what the friends hearts mean, you have between 0 and 5, does it show how generous each player is and maybe how active they are? So low hearts means that someone hasnt helped many friend which might also mean they haven't played much. Anyone know?

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level. 48. Needs: Drills, please.

Done... Radio components finished.

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So that's it. Time is up and I have 24 steel details in 7 days and 22 hours. I am deflated... Maybe I take a break for a while.

I hear you... I have one suitcase in four days for the hydro plant.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Taru, filled your last container of diesel,

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Major, I can do a pair of puzzles in 8 hrs from now,(I'm going to sleep now) so if you need help I will keep an eye out for you.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm doing puzzles now... What are majors details... Can't seem to see a post from him to get his user and city name.

scooteriggy2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pics if ice cream factory

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 500

Havingfun99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
View attachment 41313. Does anyone know what this is in my VIP container. I wish it would tell you when you tap it. I have asked for help with shirts for ship containers. I keep holding on to my extras in hopes that someone will need them but so far I am just running out of warehouse space. I have made a few things for others but don't have the cosmetics factory yet.

Try clicking it - then try filling it. Then you should have an option of buying the factory. Then click the little info icon on the factory - that should give you your answer.

Havingfun99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Next port call coming up at Keldubay.
Captain has required following goods:
-Ore
-Plastic
-Ragu

The high civilization of Keldubay is capable of honoring the requests of the captain, but due to the high level of globalization, the mayor of Keldubay is willing to accept subcontractors for this lot. Anyone interested?

Mayor announces that subcontractors will NOT take work from the citizens of Keldubay, on the contrary, this will help getting the next vessel faster ashore, utilizing the slottime much better, which will bring much more prosperity to the citizens of Keldubay.

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
-Ore
-Plastic
-Ragu

The high civilization of Keldubay is capable of honoring the requests of the captain, but due to the high level of globalization, the mayor of Keldubay is willing to accept subcontractors for this lot. Anyone interested?

Mayor announces that subcontractors will NOT take work from the citizens of Keldubay, on the contrary, this will help getting the next vessel faster ashore, utilizing the slottime much better, which will bring much more prosperity to the citizens of Keldubay.

Very funny :)

Sounds like Keldubay is a highly evolved free market... I'm out at meetings all day today, so will pass, but a great offer...

If you an produce a lipstick, I have one left slot open that needs to get filled.

scooteriggy2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
-Ore
-Plastic
-Ragu

I have 2 Ragu and 3 plastics. How long till you ship docks? I will be heading to bed in about 1/2 hour

Havingfun99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Keldubay has just inaugurated the newly build cosmetics factory. First batch of lotion is already being produced!
Is there a market for this new product? Well, the mayor insists that while the hardworking stevedores might not be requesting this specific product, there are plenty of beautiful women in the city, who are waiting long time for this.

It has also been recognized by the city council that education is the future for further prosperity. Hence a new programme has been initiated, where the city will pay for education. In demand, currently are chemists and lab assistants, as well as assemblers.

The mayor also announced future plans, which includes a Hydro Plant, since electricity demands are increasing and no room for further plants in the city. Also under consideration is building a bridge to the mainland, hopefully enabling the proud city of Keldubay to expand even further, living up to its huge potential. But, for now, aim is to fill the city coffers and then upgrade the production facilities, of which some are in dire needs of some facelifting.

Most reactions

Latest posts