What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back up and updating apps

Samburumags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am getting a message "some bought items are not in your Library" How should I find these items and how do I save them to my Library?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am getting a message "some bought items are not in your Library" How should I find these items and how do I save them to my Library?

Welcome to the forum! :) You really need to provide much more information: 1) What iPad model do you own; 2) What iOS is installed (current release is 8.4); 3) When do you get this message - be specific; 4) Are you attached to your computer w/ iTunes opened; and 5) Do you sync/backup (whether cabled and/or wirelessly - I do both) your iDevice to your computer and/or the cloud? Answers to these questions will really help - Dave

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any iTunes purchases not yet downloaded to your iTunes library should be in your purchased list. Look there and there should be an option to download them to your iTunes library.

Nepheler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They should be found in the not on this phone column which can be found in purchased list.

Most reactions

Latest posts