What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to update to 4.3

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I plugged my ipad up it backed up my ipad, when I select to 4.3 a pop up says "there are purchased items on the ipad "ipad name" that have not been transfered to your itunes libary. You should transfer these items to your itunes library before updating......how do I do this?

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nateccnn said:
You got it. Sync it and then update the pad.

Nate

Cool thanks I didn't wanna hit it yet cause I always be scared ima erase everything some how Haha

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im still getting there are.purchased items that have not been transfered to itune library even after the sync not sure what its talking about

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the iPad connected to iTunes, go up to the top left hand corner and click on "File" then click on "Transfer purchased apps from (name of your iPad)"

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pocobear said:
With the iPad connected to iTunes, go up to the top left hand corner and click on "File" then click on "Transfer purchased apps from (name of your iPad)"

Oops I got tired of waiting, can I still so that after he update finishes and sync again?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might have to redownload them in case they don't install but you won't have to repurchase them. Then, yes you should "transfer purchases"

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok now I got a unknown error (1602) after all that waiting for 4.3 to download and got the error when it was suppose to install it.....now its making me do a restore of my whole ipad saying ill lose everything!!! Its that normal?!

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone got any advise? Now all I got is a freaking usb and itunes sign on my screen...I plug it up and only option I have is to restore.....I tried restore and waited for it to extracting software then I got another error, so now im trying again!!!! I hate this Itunes crap

Most reactions

Latest posts