What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to download winnie the pooh on Ipad

ybbhfdf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one on iPod, but I dunt want to sync the library of iPod to the iBook library of iPad
Then how?
By the way on this app, how to delete items in message and subscribe folder huh?

Last edited:

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably best to ask Tigger. Failing that smear the app in honey and take to the nearest beehive I would reckon? Others on here may know better? Is Honey the best to use?

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one on iPod, but I dunt want to sync the library of iPod to the iBook library of iPad
Then how?
By the way on this app, how to delete items in message and subscribe folder huh?

Unless you simply don't want to use iTunes at all for some reason, you can select individual books in your iTunes account to download to the iPad (or iPod, I assume.) So you can choose only to download Winnie the Pooh to your iPad, much like you can select to download only selected songs from your PC to the iPad.

This all assumes, of course, that you have a PC/Mac to which you can connect both your iPod and your iPad.

Otherwise, I suggest you simply pony up the $17 and purchase a copy of Winnie the Pooh for your iPad. If you don't want to use the iBooks app, simply download the Kindle or Kobo app and purchase from one of those sources.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's free so just order through iBooks. You won't be charged.

As to your app question I'm not certain which one you are referring to.
If it's the iPad forum app, I can't help as I don't use it.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Also, if you've already purchased a book, are using iOS 4.3.3, and are using the U.S. store, you can re-download books to any device using the same account. Just open the iBooks store and tap on the Purchased icon at the bottom. You'll see a list of all purchased books.

I think this is working in a few other countries now, but it is kind of wrapped up in the iOS 5 / iCloud beta services, so maybe not.

OP
Y

ybbhfdf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Also, if you've already purchased a book, are using iOS 4.3.3, and are using the U.S. store, you can re-download books to any device using the same account. Just open the iBooks store and tap on the Purchased icon at the bottom. You'll see a list of all purchased books.

I think this is working in a few other countries now, but it is kind of wrapped up in the iOS 5 / iCloud beta services, so maybe not.

Thanks twerp poet your solution is the best one although I still can not resolve my problem maybe because I'm in Singapore
But I do find a icon maned by " not on this iPad" and I'm using the same account with my iPod, but winnie is still missing
I dunt want to use itune because if I rearrange my apps on iPad then I sync with iTunes the original arrangement of apps will get back
This make my really upset
Seems I can only organize my apps via iTunes ! While with iPad charger, I think iTunes is merely a backup.
Again thx u gays for help

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's possible the book is only available in the U.S. iBook store. If you have a U.S. account make sure you are logged into it before looking for the book.

redicccc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks twerp poet your solution is the best one although I still can not resolve my problem maybe because I'm in Singapore
But I do find a icon maned by " not on this iPad" and I'm using the same account with my iPod, but winnie is still missing

redicccc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well you could always plug your iPad into the computer,
and then download the iBook using the iTunes store?
winnie

Most reactions

Latest posts