What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attaching a file to my email

yinkus2019

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please,I find it difficult to attach a file to my e mail as the normal mail from my usual laptop. Is there any application for this? I need your response house

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The only files you can attach to an e-mail while in the Mail app are photos and videos. They can be attached by pressing and holding the press until you get a pop-up box that gives you an option to add one of those files.

If you wish to add a different file (e.g., a text document), you'll have to e-mail it from within the app that use use with the text document. In that case, I suggest you copy the original e-mail text, go to the app that contains the file you wish to send, start a new e-mail from within it and then paste the "old" e-mail info there. That way, you can make it so it looks as if it came from Mail.

Hope this clarifies. Holler back if you need more assistance.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts