1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Attaching a file to my email

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by yinkus2019, Apr 15, 2013.

1. yinkus2019

yinkus2019 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please,I find it difficult to attach a file to my e mail as the normal mail from my usual laptop. Is there any application for this? I need your response house

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,666 / 0
    The only files you can attach to an e-mail while in the Mail app are photos and videos. They can be attached by pressing and holding the press until you get a pop-up box that gives you an option to add one of those files.

If you wish to add a different file (e.g., a text document), you'll have to e-mail it from within the app that use use with the text document. In that case, I suggest you copy the original e-mail text, go to the app that contains the file you wish to send, start a new e-mail from within it and then paste the "old" e-mail info there. That way, you can make it so it looks as if it came from Mail.

Hope this clarifies. Holler back if you need more assistance.

Marilyn
    • Like Like x 1