What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a new MEMBER??? PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!!!

rajeevg44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Feeling great after finding the right platform and right people to find answers to iPAD problems. I am posting a new thread in iPAD Help regarding Peculiar iPAD problem. I am using PC since 1990 and iPOD Touch for last 2 years. I am familiar with all the basics of iTunes and Windows but still unable to jailbreak newly bought iPAD.

David Suryana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hallo

Hi everybody!

I am a new member in this forum. Very new to this IPad 32 GB 3G so have not used it's full potential. For example I hv tried to download the free applications available to my pc, but could not have them installed in theIpad using the ITune software.

I hope by joining this forum I could use My IPad to the max!

Thank you all for the support!

David Suryana :)

diogg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I got my iPad in late Nov 10. Am enjoying browsing, watching movies and using Internet radio. I have a Tecknet case and the Altec Lansing Octiv 450 speaker dock. Learned lots on the forum already, including about posterous. Thanks. I look forward to contributing. Regards,

David Ogg

westrouttchief

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I got my IPad in December and am having a great time with it. I have cussed Apple for many years (well over 20) and I must admit this is the best thing since sliced bread. I keep finding new ways to use it every day:)

Susana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

New to this forum, loving my iPad, but have a question. ITunes doesn't recognize the iPad except for the first time, i want to move my music back off the iPad and I can't get back on iTunes, and it is the latest iTunes. Can anyone help?

TexAus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New forum member

:confused:
Been reading bits of the forum for awhile but now I have a problem with my iPad so I joined to ask for help.

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Madhatter61

An Apple enthusiast, having built many PC towers, 11 years in computer retail sales with a very large Electronics Retailer, a strong engineering background steeped in new product development and marketing support. I have a four year old Pentium 4 laptop with Windows XP, and Core 2 duo with sata drives, and Vista 64 I did not even bother with Windows 7... but took the monitor and keyboard and are using them on a Mac Mini with Snow Leopard. No more viruses, and indexing doesn't drive me crazy like Vista did. I promised my bride an iPAD, but are waiting just a week or so for the iPAD2. When I upgrade for LION, it will either be the MacBook Air (probably all I will ever need), or the 15" MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt. No more PC's, ever. What I have will be all I will ever need.

I am into photography, I have a Panasonic Lumix which is phenomenal.
Not as good as a new Canon or Nikon SLR, maybe someday. We travel a lot. I blog, but don't text, I won't go on Facebook, but share a lot with others I know... family, friends et al. I know computers, technology, and follow market and business trends in technology. I try to keep up and learn quickly.
And I don't forget the important stuff. iPAD is pure genius.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts