What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a new MEMBER??? PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!!!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
322d9c48.png

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Susana said:
Lol, i work in sacramento

I work in Sac, too. But I don't live in Sac...I live just over an hour north in the high foothills.

Small world seeing more Sactown peeps here in the IPF!

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

AndriusNYC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am still trying to decide whether I should get ATT or Verizon model. In NYC. Any advice? I will be using it for: reading, internet use, note taking for work, and perhaps some fun with movies and such. Thanks
AndriusNYC

leewos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
s234.photobucket.com
As of even today, I've been reading that the Verizon equiped IPads have a serious issues with staying connected to the 3G network, or the 3G totally disappears, or they cant turn it back on without having to re-set and re-boot, or it constantly roams and never gets connected etc. Some people have had their Ipad2's replaced with no difference. Verizon blames Apple, Apple blames Verizon. Last posting.......today....... was one poor soul who's been fighting with Verizon finally went up to the top levels who finally admitted there is a problem for the engineers to try and resolve. When that fix will come out is anyone's guess at this point. You might want to go to the Forum and search IPad2 Wifi + 3G problems. Naturally, that's what I ordered and is suppose to come on Monday.
As I understand, the IPad2 with AT&T chip is problem free.

They wont allow me to post a link until I've made 4 posts........ this is #1

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum and thanks for helping out with that link to the problem with Verizon.

Tim
Scotland

AndriusNYC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much. I was veering toward getting a Verizon iPad, now will wait a bit to learn more. AndriusNYC

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just thought I would kick #4 of Colin's OP. We have numerous threads out on the same topics!

Please folks ~ READ!

4) Search Search Search!!! I cannot stress this enough! There are many threads on this forum don't start a new thread just because your too lazy to search....(they will be removed without notice)

Forest007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here. Waiting for my Ipad 2 wifi to arrive. Just ordered thru Apple.com on 3/27. Expecting it to arrive on 4/28. Looking forward to learning all the tip/tricks and having fun here on ipadforums.net...:)

Most reactions

Latest posts