What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a new MEMBER??? PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!!!

dduve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although I have been a Mac user for over 25 years and have joined those forums, I am happy to join the iPad forum. I am a first generation iPad user which I Purchased when they first came out in April of last year. I also own an iTouch 2nd generation and a 2nd generation Apple TV.

Caraslp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. New to the site. Buying my first ipad on friday hopefully. have an iphone 4 and love it, but hate using itunes for syncing. Always scared to check boxes, in fear of things being deleted! Hopefully I will overcome this fear! :)

Freddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. Although I believe the iPad is so good that you don't need a manual to pick it up.
Funny thing, my grandma just became a great-grandmother and wanted to see photos of the baby. So I left her my iPad in the morning before going to work, telling her only to click on the photos button. Well she managed just fine on her own :)

Skiman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks got that when I got my first Ipad...waiting on my new one to come in @ Best buy....they sold out in 10mins....lol.....But I did pre-order the white one...should be in this week.

gotipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this site and I hope to live up to my User name - Got ipad. I have not been able to get my ipad2 yet so I live vicariously through everyone who has. Well, someday I will be able to share in the experience but not while I have to wait in line for 3 hours to Possibly get one. I guess I'll have to wait...and wait.....

brianv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
birthday present today brand new ipad and its gone into recovery mode can i still charge it up when i plug it into the mains there is no indication that it is charging brianv

Tico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New User

Hello, does anybody knows the best app to use Excel and Word?

Thank you!

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. New to the site. Buying my first ipad on friday hopefully. have an iphone 4 and love it, but hate using itunes for syncing. Always scared to check boxes, in fear of things being deleted! Hopefully I will overcome this fear! :)

What about syncing with iTune is it you "Hate"... strong word.

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to this forum, loving my iPad, but have a question. ITunes doesn't recognize the iPad except for the first time, i want to move my music back off the iPad and I can't get back on iTunes, and it is the latest iTunes. Can anyone help?

I think that is the way iTunes works. It is one way transfer... You can share up to 5 devices (I think I'm correct) ... iTunes keeps track. But iTunes won't let you move music from one device to another... just from the main computer.

I'm learning also.

Most reactions

Latest posts