What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App that can delete pages in a PDF file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grytpype said:
LOL. It's still invisible to me!

I see what you mean, I was looking at it in the IPF App where it is as clear as daylight but on the website I see this.....

image-1563592308.jpg

I'll ask the forum tech folks to take a look.

The Archangel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What I have found is that if you click on a link from within the app, you get that white page. However, if you open the post in Safari - using the "open in Safari" function from within the app, not the "real" Safari app - then you can press the link or play the video.

It may be one of the limitations of using forum apps to browse in that it can't follow links very well from the app...

Marilyn

Who really hopes that explanation makes sense! :D

k99ward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Power PDF Pro app will do many things such as delete pages from a PDF. It will also combine, split, lock and rearrange pages too. It is regular use by myself.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The question was posted in 2011, and has been answered, and it’s quite certain the problem has been solved years ago.
Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts