What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pdf reader question

siris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've searched, but couldn't find an answer - is there an app that allows you to save a page/article from a pdf to new pdf? Sometimes there are pages/articles within a pdf that I would like to save for future reference - with a new file name etc. Or maybe the ability to export from the pdf to Instapaper for instance.

Thanks!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the answer is probably 'no' - but you might need to wait a little longer. The Forum is world-wide so there are time zone issues in play here. But I have not come across such an app. There are app that allow you to annotate a PDF and you can screen shots of individual pages - but cut-and-paste a page from a PDF to a new PDF I'm not aware of anything.

If you don't get a definitive answer here - I can move the post to another section of the Forum to see if anyone there can help

Tim
Scotland

OP
S

siris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the answer is probably 'no' - but you might need to wait a little longer. The Forum is world-wide so there are time zone issues in play here. But I have not come across such an app. There are app that allow you to annotate a PDF and you can screen shots of individual pages - but cut-and-paste a page from a PDF to a new PDF I'm not aware of anything.

If you don't get a definitive answer here - I can move the post to another section of the Forum to see if anyone there can help

Tim
Scotland

Thanks Tim! I'm looking into Save2PDF, might be an option.

PS And there I thought it was commendable of me to wait almost 16 hours before bumping :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You usually will get an answer pretty quickly, but it tends to depend which time zone you're in when you post. It's inevitable that the majority of posts are from the US and so, when you post outside the time periods when the US members are active you may have to wait a longer time for a reply. That's not to say there aren't members in almost every country in the world but postings are predominantly in English and that, inevitably, has an effect on the membership distribution around the world.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts