What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

app icons

rmpresti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how can I arrange my icons automatically. I have some views in landscape that have one icon on each screen.

Tahmidul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to settings/general then scroll all the way down and click reset...choose reset home screen layout...enter your pass code (if you have any) then click reset...it'll rest your home screen layout...that's a sort of rearranging...

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
how can I arrange my icons automatically. I have some views in landscape that have one icon on each screen.

G'day rmpresti. Not too sure what you mean by "automatically", but ( sorry if you already know this ) you can move icons around, and from screen to screen by doing the following:

Hold your finger down on any icon until they all start to wiggle. Then holding an icon you can slide it into another position. To move it onto another screen, backwards or forwards, slide and hold the icon on the edge of the screen when it will move into the next screen. I hope that is what you meant. Tell us if that suggestion was OK.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
R

rmpresti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The OB said:
G'day rmpresti. Not too sure what you mean by "automatically", but ( sorry if you already know this ) you can move icons around, and from screen to screen by doing the following:

Hold your finger down on any icon until they all start to wiggle. Then holding an icon you can slide it into another position. To move it onto another screen, backwards or forwards, slide and hold the icon on the edge of the screen when it will move into the next screen. I hope that is what you meant. Tell us if that suggestion was OK.
Regards, Andrewddc28

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is exactly the problem I was having. Thanks for the info. Sorry I couldn't explain myself better.

Most reactions

Latest posts