What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I the only one that has changed how I eat because of the iPad?

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am I the only one that has stopped eating pizza with their fingers, cause they don't want to get grease on their iPad?

Or Am I the only one that has stopped eating chicken wings, because of the grease?

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't eaten since April 30th, the day my iPad arrived. :)

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i wash my hand after eatting pizza or other types of foods before picking up my ipad

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I just ordered a pizza from my iPad.

Pick one hand to hold the pizza with just in case I need to check something on the iPad I have one that's not dirty. The iPad sits on the table in the office depot business car(iPad) holder.

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I can eat on my iPad there's an app for that? Lol I didn't change what I eat just how often I cleanse my fingers while I eat!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I now carry two towels. One for eating to wipe my hands, the other microfiber to wipe the iPad.

ipadgypsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great thread...I too no longer eat....I can go nowhere without taking it along!

Also addicted to watching live barn owls eat mice on upstream thread...thanks to that 10 must haves each week app......cleaning, laundry, cooking....all lost to iPad time....work and iPad -that's all I do.....

Lol....

Most reactions

Latest posts