What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Everyone, hold on to your horseshoes!!! There is an update coming. Android has received theirs and ours is in the works, just waiting for Apple to release it. This could take a couple of days so be patient....:)

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My tigasefi5 game has completely reset itself :( I am on the case with Game Insight to see if they can restore the game?

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My tigasefi5 game has completely reset itself :( I am on the case with Game Insight to see if they can restore the game?

Sorry to hear this. G! should send you a code to get your game back but you will need to start a new game and play it to the level necessary to put the code in. The name won't matter because it will give you back your old game with your previous name.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. G! should send you a code to get your game back but you will need to start a new game and play it to the level necessary to put the code in. The name won't matter because it will give you back your old game with your previous name.

Yeah they will give me a code very soon hopefully :)

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tigasefi6, I have sent you 2 staplers and 2 white boards over the last 2 days. Have they been received and do you still need more?

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope they aren't coming through as the intended items. I will remove them today and continue levelling up

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Right huge update to my sig and I got my tigasefi5 game back to normal. Phew! Still no sign of the actual update for the game itself. I believe I got tigasefi6 to a level that it can now accept the correct items you send across as it works with Trog's gifts and my own gifts from my other two games :)

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got a spaceship launch going on. Don't worry about donating more than me. I'll be happy with a completed launch.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cheers. I'll get it completed this afternoon

from tigasefi6 i can give out skin car products, eau de toilette if you are finding these hard to come by.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts