What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl, WG2 and Bullwinkle can send radars. I can't gift for another 10 hours so I will check here to see how many you still need before sending.
Wabbitgirl, thanks for the radars. I now have enough of those. I still need 2 more dispatcher consoles to complete the tower.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl - RobWu^2 can resend beverage coolers, just please send any item from that set.

Rob, I just goofed up. I should have sent you the beverage cooler back but didn't. I will keep it and resend it tomorrow.

Update: I no longer need beverage coolers, so thanks for the help.

Can anyone remember if they could gift arch metal detectors? Haven't found anyone with those yet.

Last edited:

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looked for arch metal detectors and I cant' find it in my inventory to gift. You can get them by flying to Amsterdam.

EDIT: Thanks Rob for the two chairs... got that Control tower lvl 4 completed.

Last edited:

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looked for arch metal detectors and I cant' find it in my inventory to gift. You can get them by flying to Amsterdam.

Thanks for looking, but I believe you have to be level 34 to have one of the invisible gifts or have the level 6 terminal completed.

Amsterdam no longer drops the items, it is now Nepal and so far only one arch metal detector has dropped.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
teeth228 works :)

Don't send anything now... I have to do a massive update at lunchtime :)

Last edited:

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New update to the game and the snow is gone. It has the Dancing with Leprechan event now.

EDIT: I have changed my sig to horseshoes only for the next 8 days. Please only send one ergnomic chair if you have it otherwise.... :) I will be sending this out all the time if you request in your sig as well otherwise I'll just send what you need.

Last edited:

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New update to the game and the snow is gone. It has the Dancing with Leprechan event now.
EDIT: I have changed my sig to horseshoes only for the next 8 days. Please only send one ergnomic chair if you have it otherwise.... :) I will be sending this out all the time if you request in your sig as well otherwise I'll just send what you need.
Ergonomic chair sent, please check if you can now edit your sig again ;)

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
G! strikes again!! Last night I went to visit my Android neighbours and most of them are away....funny they were all there yesterday. What really is strange, this bug hit all my games. This morning there was an update so thought....yippee....it has been fixed.....wishful thinking, still can't visit most Android neighbours.

So now on to the new quest. All my games will play the quest so if you send me an old horseshoe or silver sickle, I will return it. Good luck everyone.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hope to see your goodies soon! My new batch of 20 items should be ready in an hour or so!

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have created another game to give out horseshoe and so please add tigasefi6... (imaginative huh!) I am undecided to whether i will level this game a LOT but for now he is useful as that will be 3 horseshoes from me every 24 hours.

Actually I will level it up as I can gift perfume and Eau De Toilette :)

Last edited:

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With this new update, G! took away the ability to gift facebook fuel (3) or passengers (5)....
I've been unable to send or receive the facebook stuff for over a week now and flights are no longer being recorded on the world map.
Don't know if it's just me, but the leprechauns around my airport are not dropping anything other than clover.

Last edited:

Most reactions