What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No updates and leppies are still not dropping anything. I think I will can this event and go back to normal.

EDIT : Sig updated. If the game does get updated then I'll have horseshoes again.

Last edited:

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
[…] Have you had anything drop from leprechauns yet? There does not seem to be any sign of an update.
I have got scarce drops from flights to Irish destinations, but leprechauns dropped nothing at all yet.
There was a notice of update one day, but it later disappeared.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No updates and leppies are still not dropping anything. I think I will can this event and go back to normal.
I have got scarce drops from flights to Irish destinations, but leprechauns dropped nothing at all yet.
It does seem as if this is not going anywhere, I'm mostly just flying to get the stars on the Irish flights now.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There was a notice of update one day, but it later disappeared.

Apparently this notice was an error. The update is still on it's way so keep collecting horseshoes.

Message from an Airport City developer: "That window you saw was an error on our part, there never was an update available really.

During Christmas season it might take up to a month to get an iOS app approve, so last year for example we've submitted an update with Christmas event in early November. I'm not kidding you, they have a long line of new apps and app updates. On average, though, it's 10-12 days, so it should be any day now, and you'll have plenty of time to get the event reward. And again: I'm deeply sorry this whole thing has passed our internal testing unnoticed."

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apparently this notice was an error. The update is still on it's way so keep collecting horseshoes.

Message from an Airport City developer: "That window you saw was an error on our part, there never was an update available really.

During Christmas season it might take up to a month to get an iOS app approve, so last year for example we've submitted an update with Christmas event in early November. I'm not kidding you, they have a long line of new apps and app updates. "

Ah, I should have known, it's Apple's fault.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apparently this notice was an error.
[…] I'm deeply sorry this whole thing has passed our internal testing unnoticed."
I'm deeply stunned that AC developer is deeply sorry (and ipso facto admits that's their fault) :D

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi! Been lurking in here and reading about this game and so I finally took the plunge and downloaded it and gave it a go. Interesting game I think I'll like it but I'm having a problem with it, I can't buy anything!

Every time I try to buy coins or Airport dollars I tap on the buy button and it fades out and goes back to the game. Doesn't go to iTunes to make the purchase or anything else. Anyone else have this problem before?

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Let's cheer up this unsuccessful event: hereby I announce a (… drumroll):
Multiple Quantum Leap launch party!
My friend Labiatka and I (RobWu^2) are planning to organise multiple Quantum Leap launch on March 28 (Saturday), starting at 18:00 CET (mainly from blue pad). As you may probably know - according to G! - Quantum Leap bonus is active for all participants of the launch and they cumulate, so if there are several Quantum Leap bonuses active at the same time, it is possible to complete space flights in just a couple of minutes.
When two QL bonuses are active time of return should be under 15 minutes. We're looking for someone willing to activate third QL bonus - the time of return would then drop to 90 seconds only (all calculations are based on assumption that G! uses standard, not quantum math ;)).
Everyone is invited, even if we won't find 3rd participant with QL!
The rule is one and simple: until further notice do not add more points than a QL owner ;)

(I know I should post it in in Airport City Launch Requests, but it's a quite dead thread :))

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You mean the QL bonus that is 350 greenies ? Nah not got one of those. I just got another ooo an update is available but again nothing in App Store!

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You mean the QL bonus that is 350 greenies ? Nah not got one of those. I just got another ooo an update is available but again nothing in App Store!
Yes, I mean exactly this bonus, I got it as a Xmas gift from G! and stashed for future use. I hope someone did the same with his/her bonus.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Update completed and Leprechauns are dropping items now :) got a beer and some shoes! The Sig goes back to horseshoes/sickles!

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Every time I try to buy coins or Airport dollars I tap on the buy button and it fades out and goes back to the game. Doesn't go to iTunes to make the purchase or anything else. Anyone else have this problem before?

I can only assume that you, very wisely, have in-app purchases disabled on your iPad. In my opinion you should leave it that way.
Try the game out first to see if you really do like it before you spend any money on it and then still don't spend anything on it. It's quite addictive and you will find lots of help from people here on this thread. It's not without its faults and I hope you enjoy it, but it really isn't necessary to spend money on it.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog, if you want to add Rocky61 to your neighbours, he can gift chocolate candies. Or if you would rather, I will return gifts to Trog96 following your signature to help that game.

Most reactions