What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well Frenetta, before we put it all on GI, are you sure that you did not remove the pyramid by mistake? Unbelievable disappearance, 'is not it?' Well this is what I saw in one of the banners on my last vacation. They thought of writing the full isn't it.

I think it would have taken a few really oblivious taps to remove it myself. I would have had to activate the sell building tab first and then hit it and hit the check mark. I have absolutely no recollection of doing any of that.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Since I was bored I rearranged my airport slightly, left a message for visitors and created myself some crop circles. Well near as I could! :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

I have to go see!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you did return my gift, I haven't received it yet ?
It might be lost in the Bermuda Triangle with everyone else gift, and one lost pyramid

Maybe that should be a quest! Retrieve all the things lost in the GI Bermuda Triangle!!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Since I was bored I rearranged my airport slightly, left a message for visitors and created myself some crop circles. Well near as I could! :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Hahaha! Very nice!

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe that should be a quest! Retrieve all the things lost in the GI Bermuda Triangle!!

I have a Jetta Diesel that has all kinds of electrical problems - the brake lights go on when there is no one in the car (the neighbours keep knocking on the door to let me know), the four way flashers go on for no reason. We say the car is in the Bermuda Triangle so I'll go out and check to see if your pyramid is in my car.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a Jetta Diesel that has all kinds of electrical problems - the brake lights go on when there is no one in the car (the neighbours keep knocking on the door to let me know), the four way flashers go on for no reason. We say the car is in the Bermuda Triangle so I'll go out and check to see if your pyramid is in my car.

Lol, let me know if you stumble upon my old airport! :p

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Hi to you too!

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone had experiences of the game crashing during play? Mine keeps doing it and I go back in and the plane in just sent off is back in its hanger etc. just wondered if this is an issue cos I haven't yet updated?

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Most reactions

Latest posts