What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Disappearing pyramid! That really stinks. I hope GI restores. I once had a flight catering facility "lose" the items needed to build it. The building was there still, but with the big exclamation mark (!), and I had to acquire the items again. Defrosters really were a pain! GI did comp me 6 greenies as I just bought 3 Defrosters and emailed Support about it.

It's obvious I should have the pyramid by looking at my total number of collections, so I don't think GI will argue about that but I don't know if they have the ability to restore it. Waiting to hear back.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Update for those doing this quest... Not me

The Ancient World Collection
Sandals of Hermes -- drop from Troy (seldom)
Hammer of Hephaestus -- drop from Thebes (seldom)
Trident of Poseidon -- drop from Delphi (seldom)
Helm of Athena -- drop from Athens (seldom)
Girdle of Aphrodite -- drop from Sparta (seldom)
Reward is Chariot of Zeus. Collect six Chariots of Zeus and earn Ancient Greek Temple building plus 1600 coin and 600 experience

New Destinations
Troy
Thebes: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Delphi: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Athens: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Sparta: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star

Duke Crooker's Airship Store
Map to Athens -- two available for 8000 coins each / one for four greenies (no limit)
Map to Delphi -- two available for 8000 coins each / one for four greenies (no limit)
Map Set: Ancient World -- Chest of three maps available for twelve greenies (no limit)
All Maps active for six hours.

Tip from experienced player ..not me

I landed 18 flights and got eight Helm of Athena drops ... thanks to the four greenie Golden Dice.
The great news is that I didn't speed up any flights with fuel. I did, however, use Fuel Catalyst to accelerate the first leg of each of my initial nine flights. 18 flights on one map without using 100 fuel to speed up any planes is pretty great. Plus I got my first star and one additional Athens map. Will fly to Delphi tomorrow.

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Update for those doing this quest... Not me

The Ancient World Collection
Sandals of Hermes -- drop from Troy (seldom)
Hammer of Hephaestus -- drop from Thebes (seldom)
Trident of Poseidon -- drop from Delphi (seldom)
Helm of Athena -- drop from Athens (seldom)
Girdle of Aphrodite -- drop from Sparta (seldom)
Reward is Chariot of Zeus. Collect six Chariots of Zeus and earn Ancient Greek Temple building plus 1600 coin and 600 experience

New Destinations
Troy
Thebes: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Delphi: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Athens: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Sparta: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star

Duke Crooker's Airship Store
Map to Athens -- two available for 8000 coins each / one for four greenies (no limit)
Map to Delphi -- two available for 8000 coins each / one for four greenies (no limit)
Map Set: Ancient World -- Chest of three maps available for twelve greenies (no limit)
All Maps active for six hours.

Tip from experienced player ..not me

I landed 18 flights and got eight Helm of Athena drops ... thanks to the four greenie Golden Dice.
The great news is that I didn't speed up any flights with fuel. I did, however, use Fuel Catalyst to accelerate the first leg of each of my initial nine flights. 18 flights on one map without using 100 fuel to speed up any planes is pretty great. Plus I got my first star and one additional Athens map. Will fly to Delphi tomorrow.
That's great. We don't want to buy maps from Duke. Isnt it?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well Frenetta, before we put it all on GI, are you sure that you did not remove the pyramid by mistake? Unbelievable disappearance, 'is not it?' Well this is what I saw in one of the banners on my last vacation. They thought of writing the full isn't it.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me something about ghost planes? I still don't have the soul net. I would also like to know about frozen runways. Just one more thing. Is the twitter quest doable?

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Could anybody please try to send me a shredder because I think the gifting system is back to normal.

I could try again but you didn't get the last 2 I send.
Not sure if gifting is back to normal though. Only had one gift today. Maybe it wants me to update? :)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Since I was bored I rearranged my airport slightly, left a message for visitors and created myself some crop circles. Well near as I could! :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Janie can you try to add me, I cannot add your new city
I just received 1 gift in 24 hrs from red dog. Just send 19 blue jerrycans

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Janie can you try to add me, I cannot add your new city
I just received 1 gift in 24 hrs from red dog. Just send 19 blue jerrycans

If you did return my gift, I haven't received it yet ?
It might be lost in the Bermuda Triangle with everyone else gift, and one lost pyramid

Most reactions

Latest posts