What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

cruisepuppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have updated my signature. Thank you for all the gifts yesterday. I was able to quickly update my repair center to level 6. I have gift shops in the center of my airport. Please come visit!

cruisepuppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the way, I started a thread specifically for who has gift shops so you can visit those that do. I also have it on another forum I belong to and it is working very well for people. Please post if you have them!

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
By the way, I started a thread specifically for who has gift shops so you can visit those that do. I also have it on another forum I belong to and it is working very well for people. Please post if you have them!

Great, where is it? Can you please post a link so I can find it. I have one gift shop so far on my iPad game.

please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & any flight stuff to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, will return what's sent, unless you say different.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great, where is it? Can you please post a link so I can find it. I have one gift shop so far on my iPad game.

please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & any flight stuff to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, will return what's sent, unless you say different.

http://www.ipadforums.net/airport-city-forum/110819-land-opportunity-gift-shops.html

Does this work?

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
http://www.ipadforums.net/airport-city-forum/110819-land-opportunity-gift-shops.html

Does this work?

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Lol! I have no idea what I'm doing and I've had some prosecco. Sorry if its random but I tried. Click on cruise puppy and then threads started by them and you'll definitely find it

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol! I have no idea what I'm doing and I've had some prosecco. Sorry if its random but I tried. Click on cruise puppy and then threads started by them and you'll definitely find it

Got it, thanks. Not easy keeping up to date when you have to rely on wifi hotspots to check in on the forum, this one's more of a slightly warm spot, keeps dropping out.

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Ahh that sounds good, posting after a prosecco (one, two...) love it!, summer, prosecco

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ahh that sounds good, posting after a prosecco (one, two...) love it!, summer, prosecco

I'll stick to bitter thanks.

Pdxsk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG, I can't believe it... All that work and effort to get one and it just vanishes,

Have three gift shops now....so please come and visit

Disappearing pyramid! That really stinks. I hope GI restores. I once had a flight catering facility "lose" the items needed to build it. The building was there still, but with the big exclamation mark (!), and I had to acquire the items again. Defrosters really were a pain! GI did comp me 6 greenies as I just bought 3 Defrosters and emailed Support about it.

Most reactions

Latest posts