What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bet partnerships across the world are being tested by free greens hitting airport city ..... My other half is not impressed

Needs; everything for theupgraded buildings

Ha! I haven't told mine and won't. He already thinks I spend way too much time playing the game and visiting with my 'imaginary' friends on this forum. Hate to admit it but he may be right - about the game, not the forum.

You guys are real, right?

Last edited:

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ha! I haven't told mine and won't. He already thinks I spend way too much time playing the game and visiting with my 'imaginary' friends on this forum. Hate to admit it but he may be right - about the game, not the forum.

I see somebody when I look in the mirror. I hope it's me!

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just got a visit from the airship

Bunch of new maps.

Can only imagine how many flight it will take to get that complete.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score

We are real and we love you Jbg! My life wouldn't be the same without all my forum friends!

Last edited:

Pdxsk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been flying for the Aztec pyramid the past few days. I've completed 90 flights to each of three cities so far. I'm averaging about 18 collection items per 90 flights. So about a 5 flight per drop ratio. Without any spyglass/dice bonus. No wonder Bernardngo has four Pyramids! :). If I get 18 each, then just three Pyramids since six collections per.

Now I'm dumbfounded. The Duke shows up and the screenshot greenies are still available....I'm really surprised GI allowed that to happen. We will all have multiple Stonehenges on our airports! Has anyone found out yet what type of planes are required for flying to the new destinations?

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been flying for the Aztec pyramid the past few days. I've completed 90 flights to each of three cities so far. I'm averaging about 18 collection items per 90 flights. So about a 5 flight per drop ratio. Without any spyglass/dice bonus. No wonder Bernardngo has four Pyramids! :). If I get 18 each, then just three Pyramids since six collections per.

Now I'm dumbfounded. The Duke shows up and the screenshot greenies are still available....I'm really surprised GI allowed that to happen. We will all have multiple Stonehenges on our airports! Has anyone found out yet what type of planes are required for flying to the new destinations?

GI must be completely clueless about the greenies glitch. :)
I'm going to start flying to Machu Pichu as soon as this glitch ends. Now I have room for pyramids! And I can afford to buy a spyglass or secret faucet if I have to. Did you buy any maps from Duke?

I need just one more headset to finish my control tower; then I can get another plane. Should make things easier for the next quest.

Pdxsk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GI must be completely clueless about the greenies glitch. :)
I'm going to start flying to Machu Pichu as soon as this glitch ends. Now I have room for pyramids! And I can afford to buy a spyglass or secret faucet if I have to. Did you buy any maps from Duke?

I need just one more headset to finish my control tower; then I can get another plane. Should make things easier for the next quest.

I did buy maps the last time the Airship docked, yes. I bought 96 greenies during a 300% sale. If you start with 6 maps, you will get two more when you fly (after 10 and then 30 flights). And then at 90 you get the random box of maps. I was flying 8 planes. I would let my fuel run up to 90, and start flying in the morning after an 8 hour fuel depot run for 15 more fuel. So I'd start with 105 fuel. If I took my ipad to work, and snuck peeks at it, I would speed up one flight every time fuel level hit 40 or 48 (turboprop or jet). I got a good 10 flights per map at least. Usually 11 or 12. So getting to 90 total flights wasn't too bad with attention on the game.

Regardless, getting one Pyramid should be simple. As I mentioned, I would get one drop about every 5 flights average. So if you are happy with one pyramid, I bet 40 flights per aztec city will get you the 6 drops needed. Starting with three maps per city should be enough for that. No spyglass needed even!

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did buy maps the last time the Airship docked, yes. I bought 96 greenies during a 300% sale. If you start with 6 maps, you will get two more when you fly (after 10 and then 30 flights). And then at 90 you get the random box of maps. I was flying 8 planes. I would let my fuel run up to 90, and start flying in the morning after an 8 hour fuel depot run for 15 more fuel. So I'd start with 105 fuel. If I took my ipad to work, and snuck peeks at it, I would speed up one flight every time fuel level hit 40 or 48 (turboprop or jet). I got a good 10 flights per map at least. Usually 11 or 12. So getting to 90 total flights wasn't too bad with attention on the game.

Regardless, getting one Pyramid should be simple. As I mentioned, I would get one drop about every 5 flights average. So if you are happy with one pyramid, I bet 40 flights per aztec city will get you the 6 drops needed. Starting with three maps per city should be enough for that. No spyglass needed even!

That's Exactly what I've been doing and the drop rate has been about the same as yours
Question ? Where do I get a map to CHICKEN ITZA It's the only left I can't fly to

Pdxsk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's Exactly what I've been doing and the drop rate has been about the same as yours
Question ? Where do I get a map to CHICKEN ITZA It's the only left I can't fly to

I got the Chichen Itza maps only through purchasing the "Maps: Mesoamerica" sets for 3 greenies per set from the Duke. It is random that you'll get them from those sets. So you have to spend 3 and check and see if you get one. Also on your 90th flight to Machu Pichu/Tollan/etc., you get a Mesoamerica map set as a gift for completing 90 flights so a chance there for a Chichen map. I only have 4 Chichen Itza maps, and took me about five or six Mesoamerica sets to get that many. Now with screenshot greenies and a docked airship...not so bad buying them!

Last edited:

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bet partnerships across the world are being tested by free greens hitting airport city ..... My other half is not impressed

Needs; everything for theupgraded buildings

Yep, my hubby is not impressed either he gives me a funny look everytime I'm on the iPad
I just say "well I'm saving us money"
But, really I'm starting to feel guilty about how much time I'm spending on the iPad :eek:

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got the Chichen Itza maps only through purchasing the "Maps: Mesoamerica" sets for 3 greenies per set from the Duke. It is random that you'll get them from those sets. So you have to spend 3 and check and see if you get one. Also on your 90th flight to Machu Pichu/Tollan/etc., you get a Mesoamerica map set as a gift for completing 90 flights so a chance there for a Chichen map. I only have 4 Chichen Itza maps, and took me about five or six Mesoamerica sets to get that many. Now with screenshot greenies and a docked airship...not so bad buying them!

Thanks, For the info, I'll spend 3 greens on the Duke and I'll see what he gives me ,keep my fingers crossed

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The way I look at this is that we are playing with a broken game again. GI made us play for months with a broken game when it was to our disadvantage. The only difference now is that it is to our advantage. They can't take anything away. This is the way they are presenting the game to us. We are just playing.

That's true. Payback is sweet, Duke is here n I'm enjoying buying the mystery buildings :)

Most reactions

Latest posts