What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Collect a buck, spend 30 sec on this forum, go back, and the game reboots. Thats fast but it does not work everytime.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Captain, could you send jasp shampoo, bracelet, goggles, text book or helmet from your android account if these are on your gift list?? I'll return duty free items to your iPad account. Thanks!

Sorry Letgnis, I posted to you a couple of days ago and when I didn't hear back I quit sending bracelets - thought he had enough. I will send another this evening and then start sending helmets if that sounds okay. How many helmets does he need?

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol! Maybe I can skip housework, its too nice out here

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: steel frame, wire, control unit, shampoo, all incl bracelet, text book. thx lovely neighbours :)

I sent a bracelet last night to your Android account. What did you end up getting? If it was the bracelet, do you need another?

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm contemplating whether to spend all my bucks and get more or save and risk having GI take them back once they realise its been Christmas for us for days

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mai I didn't have those. Is there anything else you need?

Sian and David (level 40) Need module or propeller. Have office chair, metal detector and headset.Thank you :)

Oh sorry Barbara, i thought i replied you hon. make up will do thanks :)

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but there is another benefit to all of this game re-booting while we are busy harvesting greenies.

When you are visiting neighbours and searching for something specific, space collections for example. If you don't like what you get, don't go back to the game, just quit and re-boot. Then you get to have another try, you can just keep revisiting until you get what you want.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) any of the new stuff, I'll return what you send.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm contemplating whether to spend all my bucks and get more or save and risk having GI take them back once they realise its been Christmas for us for days

The way I look at this is that we are playing with a broken game again. GI made us play for months with a broken game when it was to our disadvantage. The only difference now is that it is to our advantage. They can't take anything away. This is the way they are presenting the game to us. We are just playing.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but there is another benefit to all of this game re-booting while we are busy harvesting greenies.

When you are visiting neighbours and searching for something specific, space collections for example. If you don't like what you get, don't go back to the game, just quit and re-boot. Then you get to have another try, you can just keep revisiting until you get what you want.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) any of the new stuff, I'll return what you send.

So smart!

Most reactions