What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arghhhhh! Why did you not call me and tell me Duke was in town? Sale, sale sale...buy buy buy. Cleaned out his store mostly with the new maps and treated myself to a couple of mystery buildings because I never had money to afford them! What a feeling! Down to under 60 greenie and its a bad feeling....poverty stinks! Oh well back to the salt mine to earn some back! You all are the best!

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it GI getting revenge charging 3000 coins for maps? Thought they were 1000 last time? Least we have our free greenies instead!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Arghhhhh! Why did you not call me and tell me Duke was in town? Sale, sale sale...buy buy buy. Cleaned out his store mostly with the new maps and treated myself to a couple of mystery buildings because I never had money to afford them! What a feeling! Down to under 60 greenie and its a bad feeling....poverty stinks! Oh well back to the salt mine to earn some back! You all are the best!

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

Me too! 2 mystery buildings and a lot of solar panels to power my expanding airport. I'm off now,time is money. :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Its not broken, its working fine, the lady is coming, asking to post on facebook, I do what she wants, I get me greenie, si I am happy, I quit the game, then I come again ...

have
-- stone castle
-- town house
-- circus.

cant wait for the next visit of duke...

So generous!!! Did she thank you. Obviously. Those greenies. Or is that a curse?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry my friend ..totally my fault from earlier when most of this forum got deleted from my list. I still hold hope that one day we will be united again!

Like with me. Cant you re add the others??
All these free greenies and I can't buy my fighter plane :-(. Can't believe I still have 1 item to collect before I can get it.

Jdm

jdm- level 40. need: transmitter, plasma, mag.

Hey!! Just like me. Even I need stealth module for the fighter. So you are not the only one. :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ha! I haven't told mine and won't. He already thinks I spend way too much time playing the game and visiting with my 'imaginary' friends on this forum. Hate to admit it but he may be right - about the game, not the forum.

You guys are real, right?

Looks like. I normally get entry at the airport. I went on my vacation by air. So, its proven.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog, You're already on my neighbors' list! Yay! :)

Is this you, you're showing as username in my list?

image-2971847749.jpg

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) any of the new stuff, I'll return what you send.

Mocafrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning all. I'm able to give office chairs and arch metal detectors now. Need 2 robot testers to finish cosmic fuel station.

barstoolprophet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but there is another benefit to all of this game re-booting while we are busy harvesting greenies.

When you are visiting neighbours and searching for something specific, space collections for example. If you don't like what you get, don't go back to the game, just quit and re-boot. Then you get to have another try, you can just keep revisiting until you get what you want.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) any of the new stuff, I'll return what you send.
. genius!

JordanChilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey All. It's has been forever since I've been on the forum. With school being out work and sports its all I can do to get my planes to takeoff and land. What's up with the greenies? I bought some a few weeks ago to get some buildings. Do I need to buy more? Is it a good time? Months ago people said if you purchased some you got an "extra" bonus in addition to the 300% sale. Any advice??

JordanChilly - Level 31 - i need duty free items ( like whiskey and square chocolate candies) and fuel please.....and items to update my Mission Control Center

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hey All. It's has been forever since I've been on the forum. With school being out work and sports its all I can do to get my planes to takeoff and land. What's up with the greenies? I bought some a few weeks ago to get some buildings. Do I need to buy more? Is it a good time? Months ago people said if you purchased some you got an "extra" bonus in addition to the 300% sale. Any advice??

JordanChilly - Level 31 - i need duty free items ( like whiskey and square chocolate candies) and fuel please.....and items to update my Mission Control Center

Hello!! First time I am seeing you. I will add you. About the greenies. The quest to publish a picture of your city on FB is now doable and you get 1 greenie for it. If you complete it and then restart the phone, and then again open the game, you again get the FB quest. So thats unlimited greenies FOR FREE if you have the patience. Why buy something when you get it for free?

DONT FORGET TO ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST. I will send you boxed candies. A very high demand for that.

Most reactions

Latest posts