What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's gone! I can't collect any more notes :( sat in garden with coffee and iPad ready to get some money. Oh we'll guess I should get in with the housework

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: steel frame, wire, control unit, shampoo, all incl bracelet, text book. thx lovely neighbours :)

Dang it. False alarm, it's still there!

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Was just about to post the same - not the housework bit though!

Sian and David (level 40) Need module or propeller. Have office chair, metal detector and headset.Thank you :)

Lol! Maybe I can skip housework, its too nice out here

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: steel frame, wire, control unit, shampoo, all incl bracelet, text book. thx lovely neighbours :)

Letgnis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jumped on the bandwagon and managed to get a couple of greenbucks :eek:

Decided to spend it on expanding my airport lest GI decides to take it all back. Ha! Fingers sored but am happy.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have fun. Hopped on :)

Sian and David (level 40) Need module or propeller. Have office chair, metal detector and headset.Thank you :)

Letgnis

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Sian, sent you a headset cos I was reading your earlier post.will send you module or propeller when gifting resets.

Letgnis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol! Maybe I can skip housework, its too nice out here

Captain, could you send jasp shampoo, bracelet, goggles, text book or helmet from your android account if these are on your gift list?? I'll return duty free items to your iPad account. Thanks!

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Captain, could you send jasp shampoo, bracelet, goggles, text book or helmet from your android account if these are on your gift list?? I'll return duty free items to your iPad account. Thanks!

Yep! Sent shampoo, its all I have

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sian, sent you a headset cos I was reading your earlier post.will send you module or propeller when gifting resets.

No problem. Do you want the items in your signature or stuff for the upgraded buildings?

Letgnis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problem. Do you want the items in your signature or stuff for the upgraded buildings?

Thanks, not ready to upgrade my bldgs yet, but with the expansion, am now building my mission control centre so I could join all of you for the launches. Currently need 4x Spaceship launch console and communications antenna so any help wld be appreciated.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, not ready to upgrade my bldgs yet, but with the expansion, am now building my mission control centre so I could join all of you for the launches. Currently need 4x Spaceship launch console and communications antenna so any help wld be appreciated.

Comm antenna en route.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you think using your kids to get greenies is slave labour ... Just thinking out loud my next stage

Needs; everything for theupgraded buildings

No, it's not a slave labour - it's just a training in using iPad. In case of any other definition I would be a monster, because I already asked my kid to collect greenies ;)

I'm wondering if these are going to be like the Aztec destinations and you get maps from Duke. I noticed on the update that it said maps to destinations would be available from him.

Sian and David (level 40) Need 1 headset. Have office chair, metal detector and headset.Thank you :)

AFAIR it was written that Duke will arrive with maps to ancient European cities.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm finished with the giftable items so please can you send module or propeller as I try to fly for the non giftable items. Thanks.

Now I've got all this money I've become really mean and don't want to spend it !!

I know! I want to replace it as soon as I spend it!

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Come on Duke, pay us a visit. This money is burning a hole in my pocket!

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

Most reactions

Latest posts