What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

redoctober

iPF Noob
Reaction score
> AKA McFarren Air

I've tried to accept everyone who has "friend" me but its hard to keep up!

I know what Hawke has said is quite logical and true about giving/receiving but honestly - for me, I'm finding it hard to remember who needs what and its a pain to refer to this site for the list. My apologies to everyone in advance if I haven't given what you needed. Good tip about looking at the layout to see what is on the runway - I'm going to do that.

Thanks to everyone here I'm 1 text book away from my flight school YIPPEE
For the hotel - I need 4 disposable shampoo and 3 DND sign and I'll have my HILTON

(Going on a real vacation starting tomorrow so, I'm not sure how often I'll be playing for the next week or so)

HawkeAnyone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hang(ar) 'em High!

If you have the opportunity to do it, and are about to build a hangar, try to build the highest level one you can (Level 4 is 8000, Level 3 is 4000, Level 2 is 1200, Level 1 is 100). I know the construction time hampers your flights and income ability during that time, but I've found it is worth it in the long run. Why? Because even a Level 1 aircraft can occupy a Level 4 hangar. When you no longer need that aircraft, trade it in / cash it out, and you've already got the new hangar built for the next level of aircraft!

There will be a quest / mission (around Level 16-18) that that snide Mr. Wulf will put you on (The Egyptian Puzzle) that will require you to use a Power Prop and fly to Egypt a few times. I had already cashed in my Power Prop and my Level 1 hangar in favor of Turboprops and Level 2's. So instead of building another Level 1 hangar, I built a Level 3 hangar and bought a Power Prop (stupid cheap), completed the mission to find the puzzle (took 4 flights, it'll vary), then held on to the little bug a while longer, just to make sure. Had it keep going to Egypt in the meantime, making money... Sure enough, after you get all the Candles from the stores (10 of those), you have to fly that ignoramus back to Egypt!!! So once I was paid for that, I cashed in the Power Prop and bought a Jetliner to occupy the now vacant Level 3 hangar.

As of right now, there are a pair of quests -- one is to outfit 3 Jetliners, the other for 4 Jetliners (and yes, they piggyback) -- and am I building any more than two Level 3 hangars? Nooooooo. I'm building Level 4's! Stick Jetliners in 'em, get the payoffs, and then selling 'em for Delta / Widebodies.

Another piece of advice is to pursue, rabidly if you have to, getting the Stewardess Collection and the Lost and Found Collection... many many times over. The Stewardess Collection is especially helpful because it gives you the Business Class Bonus, which doubles your income from flights for a six-hour timespan. Use it strategically, and a dozen well-timed flights can bankroll an advanced structure (20,000 coins for a tower?! Really?!).

Lastly, if you stumble upon a quest that requires you to go to a neighbor's city to do pickups of/for items, then by all means... _build one of those structures as well!_. Why? Because your neighbors will be comin' to you to find those same items! And when they do, to make their trip worthwhile (and get Reputation Hearts), they'll collect from other structures, and you'll get a cut of it as well.

Begin back scratching.

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Items needed update

For terminal level 4 I need shredder,stamp,cash counter and server rack

For repair base level 3 I need insulation

I can always use fuel supply if these aren't available to you.
Thanks!

Richard agung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi .... My id is richard agung
Pls add
I'm level 15
If u need something, i will send if i have
Thanks

Benny1986

iPF Noob
Reaction score
add me please,daily player
Benny1986
thanks
if possible send me "text book "

Last edited:

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My next round of gifts will soon kick in, so will try and accomodate the requests above.

I need one sodding calculator and I've flown above a dozen flights to Thailand to get it - if some can send me one, that would be awesome.

Then, like jimghjj, I need to finish my terminal (level 4), so I need shredders, stamps, cash counters and server racks.

Marsm is my Airport name.

Richard, Benny and Spurs; I've friended you a few minutes ago.

Cheers.

Last edited:

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marsm said:
My next round of gifts will soon kick in, so will try and accomodate the requests above.

I need one sodding calculator and I've flown above a dozen flights to Thailand to get it - if some can send me one, that would be awesome.

Then, like jimghjj, I need to finish my terminal (level 4), so I need shredders, stamps, cash counters and server racks.

Marsm is my Airport name.

Richard, Benny and Spurs; I've friended you a few minutes ago.

Cheers.

I've added you marsm. Server racks on the way,tell me when you've got enough of them.

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Benny1986 said:
add me please,daily player
Benny1986
thanks
if possible send me "text book "

Added you just now. Textbook on the way when your on my list.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Jim.

There is something odd with my game. It's been over 24 hours since I sent out gifts, and it's still saying I can zero gifts!

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marsm said:
Thanks Jim.

There is something odd with my game. It's been over 24 hours since I sent out gifts, and it's still saying I can zero gifts!

Yeah mine does something similar. I think it makes up it's own mind!

Sparerotties

iPF Noob
Reaction score
daily player. Add me : sparerotties

Just started Hotel and need the towels etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts