What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

Jeffj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I added both of u above me

Please add me. Airport city on iPhone. I play all day everyday. I need equipment to complete my lev 2 control tower

Add. Jeffj.

I have already sent requests to 84 players and only had 3 respond for a week now. Anyone know why to find a current list of friends to add?? Please help need friends. Thanks alot

rvh66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I added both of u above me

Please add me. Airport city on iPhone. I play all day everyday. I need equipment to complete my lev 2 control tower

Add. Jeffj.

I have already sent requests to 84 players and only had 3 respond for a week now. Anyone know why to find a current list of friends to add?? Please help need friends. Thanks alot

done

wriggley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I know I'm being really thick but where do you use friend CODES. I can find where to put user names but not codes

Thanks for your help and feel free to ad me user name is wriggley :)

Jeffj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I know I'm being really thick but where do you use friend CODES. I can find where to put user names but not codes

Thanks for your help and feel free to ad me user name is wriggley :)

The Airport City game for iPhone/iPad only uses friend names. The Facebook app A.C. game uses the friend codes

You can add me Jeffj

Thanks

HawkeAnyone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's see the Air Traffic Controllers Go On Strike _Now_

Please feel free to add me: Hawke

I can see we have some committed (or obsessed, you choose) Air Marshals here (all Level 19+? Niiiiice)!

I can also see that most of you are quite conscious of keeping your cities and airports efficient -- without having to splurge with the cash and coins. If you take a look at my city, I can honestly assure you, I've only made _one_ reload of Airport Cash at $9.99 with their weekend special. This is more because I've needled out every quest and task possible, thereby getting bonuses.

So, there are some items we should start exchanging to keep each other going! Put your item requests up here in the forum, please. If you could take a second and explain what/where they're used for, it will definitely help others who are about to obtain a building without knowing the parts involved (which has happened to me plenty of times).

For the Hotel (coin-income structure): DND Signs (x4), Bath Towel (x4), Disposable Shampoo (X4), All-Inclusive Bracelet (x4) -- Anything you guys can send, please do!

For the Fuel Station, Level 3 (airport structure): Reinforced Frame (x6), Triple Wire (x6, have 1), Transmitter (x6) -- Flights to Rio and friends are the only way to get these!

Repair parts: I'm running low on Jet Engines.

Parts-to-trade: I've got an overabundance of Paint, Generators, Cockpit Glass, Welders, Slide Rules and Flight Goggles (for the Flight School! You'll need 'em), Air Conditioners, and Computers

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Really glad I found this forum - I've really gotten into this game and I need some friends to move forward - I'm happy to add people as an exchange - so please add me: Marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hawke, I've just sent you a friend request.

Skale87 I've also sent you a request.

Jeffj - I've also sent you request.

Avantitop - request sent

I play daily and would really get my network to increase, and sending out random invites via the game is not very effective.

Last edited:

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Like Hawke above, I want to get my hotel up and running and I need all the pieces, so if anyone can fire some of these across, it would be massively appreciated and I'll reciprocate in whatever way I can to make your life easier.

Please send some of these if possible:

DND Signs
Bath Towel
Disposable Shampoo
All-Inclusive Bracelet

My name in the game is: Marsm

Last edited:

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how does the neighbour thing work, in terms of visiting neighbours and "helping yourself" to stuff - is it the same as the "built-in" neighbour, where I can go once a day and take items, and can I do that with every neighbour, every day?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts