What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If all goes well, and I save up the remaining few grand, I'll be embarking on my level 4 control tower in a few hours - god only know what annoying items I'm going to have to collect for that.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As above I need Shredder,stamp,cash counters and server racks to finish level 4base. Failing that jet engines are useful. Let me know what you need or I'll return what you've sent me.i'm adding as many of you as i can daily.thanks all.

I'll try and send you some servers as part of my next "gift run" jim (if I can gift them - I definitely don't have the option to gift shredders or cash counters) - failing that, you'll definitely get a jet engine at the very least.

Last edited:

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks marsm,that would be great. I can't gift the other 3items either but I can gift bath towels if they interest you?

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marsm....sending towels. I need power source and drill press.

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HawkeAnyone said:
I gotz da towelz!!!

Thanks to those that supplied towels... I just need 1 more Bracelet and then those devilish Shampoo bottles.

If I don't send gifts daily, it's not because I don't like you... It's that I'm capped out for the day. I suddenly have 55 neighbors – as they say, there goes the neighborhood.

What I will give to you is this, since I don't know how many of you know if it:
http://airportcity.wikia.com ... Especially this page: http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Building_requirements

So I'm going to start needing Smoke Detectors, Ampere Meters, Ergonomic Chairs, Lining Plates, Hull Parts and Laser Cutters.

If I send you a Laser Cutter or Ampere Meter, it's because you'll especially need 'em for the Repair Base Level 4, and _please_ just "Send in Return", unless you have the Hull Parts or Lining Plates. An offline (not completed) Repair Base is a crippler, and I'm going to try and get the parts first before upgrading it, if possible. The Repair Base Level 3 needs Power Sources, Insulation and Drills, and since I can send Power Sources, I will to anyone that sends me... Lessee... Fuel Drums-- that's a good signal.

Still requesting: Reinforced Frames, Triple Wires, Transmitters (for the Level 3 Fuel Station) and SHAMPOO BOTTLES!! :)

Oh, and again, if you send Air Conditioners or Canopy Glass, you will be ignored. Anyone that sends something odd, I check their city out and will send something appropriate.

Crewman will send you transmitters. Thanks for the power source.

Brad77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to all for supporting me "brad77"

I'll try to send out every day gifts to all of my neighbors (maximum not enough)

Currently I want to finish the Hotel.
Therefore I need:

1x Towel
4x shampoo
3x armlet

It will be great if you support me again.
If there are special gifts you need, feel free and write it down (including Name) and I will try to help also

Regards

whanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New here, so hello!

I will gladly gift the following items as daily allocations permit.
All-Inclusive Bracelet, Fuel, Welder, Radar, Flight Helmet, Fuel Supply, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Addt'l Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear.

Things I need for ongoing builds include Stapler, Calculator, Textbook, Binoculars, Guestbook (yes, still), Power Source, Drill Press, Insulation.

Soon taking fuel station to level 3, so if you have triple wire, I'd like some of those (is Transmitter the same as "Powerful Radio Transmitter"? If not, I'll need some of those too).
from previously provided link airportcity.wikia(dot)com/wiki/Building_requirements

Thanks. I'm level 19 now, like the game, but I've been flying for two staplers and calculators for almost a week. Growing tired of all of the flights and not seeing what I need after what seems like a reasonable amount of effort.

Usernames match!

Dimmed the items that I've already received thanks to generosity here. Thanks guys, this is an awesome thread and should be able to help a lot of folks stay interested in the game.

Last edited:

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
whanna said:
New here, so hello!

All-Inclusive Bracelet, Fuel, Welder, Radar, Flight Helmet, Fuel Supply, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Addt'l Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear.

Things I need for ongoing builds include Stapler, Calculator, Textbook, Binoculars, Guestbook (yes, still), Power Source, Drill Machine, Insulation.

Soon taking fuel station to level 3, so if you have triple wire, I'd like some of those (is Transmitter the same as "Powerful Radio Transmitter"? If not, I'll need some of those too).
from previously provided link airportcity.wikia(dot)com/wiki/Building_requirements

Thanks. I'm level 19 now, like the game, but I've been flying for two staplers and calculators for almost a week. Growing tired of all of the flights and not seeing what I need after what seems like a reasonable amount of effort.

Usernames match!

Added you. Will send you textbook and drill machine as soon as I'm allowed.could you send me a cash counter?

Last edited:

whanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As soon as you show up on my list, I'll get a cash counter over to you. Thanks!

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
whanna said:
New here, so hello!

Things I need for ongoing builds include Stapler, Calculator, Textbook, Binoculars, Guestbook (yes, still), Power Source, Drill Machine, Insulation.

Usernames match!

I have a stapler. Will send as soon as I can.

Brad77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to all for supporting me "brad77"

I'll try to send out every day gifts to all of my neighbors (maximum not enough)

Currently I want to finish the Hotel.
Therefore I need:

1x Towel
4x shampoo
2x armlet (update thx Whanna)

It will be great if you support me again.
If there are special gifts you need, feel free and write it down (including Name) and I will try to help also

Regards

Update - thx to Whanna :)

whanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And sorry, I was on the phone and sent a stapler back, instead of a cash counter. I'll get you tomorrow?

No problem Brad. Happy to help.

Last edited:

MadSimmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do i get friends? I've had 20 odd players awaiting reply over 24hrs and while I type this I now have 31 players. I dont believe these players are not playing or haven't selected me. So is it me? I have one neighbour who I never selected, and I have never gave her a gift though it says I have yesterday and today (24 hrs later) Any tips. My playing name is MadSimmy if anyone wants to add me. Thanks.

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MadSimmy said:
Im a constant player, I'll send gifts constantly. If you need it, and I have it, I'll send you it.

Added you. Let me know what you need.

Most reactions

Latest posts