What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah mine does something similar. I think it makes up it's own mind!

Gifts working again - sent out a batcg, but my selection is very limited for high level players - level 18 and over.

Friend me: Airport HD: Marsm; Rock Vegas: Mars York; Island Paradise: Marsmm

Sparerotties

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gifts I can send : towels, air con, welder, lamp, projector, transmitter, slide rule, jet engine, binoculars, drill machine.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sparerotties said:
Gifts I can send : towels, air con, welder, lamp, projector, transmitter, slide rule, jet engine, binoculars, drill machine.

Just friended you. Towels would go down well... And I'll send back to you.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are there any other similar games to Airport that you guys are playing?

Brad77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Please also add me "brad77"
I have also added some of you and will add more.
If you want help me, please send some do Not Distrub Signs for my Hotel

Also needed:
Shampoo
Towels

Many thanks

I am Daily Player and send Gifts back

Last edited:

HawkeAnyone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I gotz da towelz!!!

Thanks to those that supplied towels... I just need 1 more Bracelet and then those devilish Shampoo bottles.

If I don't send gifts daily, it's not because I don't like you... It's that I'm capped out for the day. I suddenly have 55 neighbors – as they say, there goes the neighborhood.

What I will give to you is this, since I don't know how many of you know if it:
http://airportcity.wikia.com ... Especially this page: http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Building_requirements

So I'm going to start needing Smoke Detectors, Ampere Meters, Ergonomic Chairs, Lining Plates, Hull Parts and Laser Cutters.

If I send you a Laser Cutter or Ampere Meter, it's because you'll especially need 'em for the Repair Base Level 4, and _please_ just "Send in Return", unless you have the Hull Parts or Lining Plates. An offline (not completed) Repair Base is a crippler, and I'm going to try and get the parts first before upgrading it, if possible. The Repair Base Level 3 needs Power Sources, Insulation and Drills, and since I can send Power Sources, I will to anyone that sends me... Lessee... Fuel Drums-- that's a good signal.

Still requesting: Reinforced Frames, Triple Wires, Transmitters (for the Level 3 Fuel Station) and SHAMPOO BOTTLES!! :)

Oh, and again, if you send Air Conditioners or Canopy Glass, you will be ignored. Anyone that sends something odd, I check their city out and will send something appropriate.

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Airport City User - crewman

Looking for Power Supply and Drill Press and Wire

I play daily and will respond to people who send higher level gifts.

Thank you Hawke and others for your contributions. I am looking for shampoo for you all.

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question.

Other than buying bucks or waiting for new levels, has anyone discovered ways to get more bucks?

Thanks. Crewman

HawkeAnyone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, marsm and BMT, thank you very much (for the plates and smoke detectors). Unless you want something specific off my inventory, I'll just send these back to you so you've got 'em... Sound alright? I'll send 'em as soon as my cap is lifted tomorrow.

Shampoo must be as rare as platinum. Sheesh.

And yes, folks, there is a quest that involves building a Hotel; it just hit me here at level 21. So anyone that needs one or more of the items (DND Signs, Towels, Shampoo, Bracelets), start a Hotel and send me either Fuel Drums or one of those 4 items, and I'll send back a Hotel item.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You're welcome Hawke - I'll keep sending more (one a day) and just tell me when you're ready to receive something else.

For me, I need the following please guys - anyone that can help, I would be appreciative:

I need to finish my terminal (level 4), so I need shredders, stamps, cash counters (in spite of almost 50 flights to various destinations, I have picked up one shredder - shocking really. I already have the server racks so no more please.

Then, for the hotel, I need everything but the DND signs (I have plenty of those now, so please, no more) - ie. I need towels, shampoo and bracelets

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As above I need Shredder,stamp,cash counters and server racks to finish level 4base. Failing that jet engines are useful. Let me know what you need or I'll return what you've sent me.i'm adding as many of you as i can daily.thanks all.

Most reactions

Latest posts