What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A walk with TheRambler

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rambler...another beautiful post of pics. How long does it take you to get to theses places that you begin your trek?

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Glad you all liked them, the walks, dependent on which one, can take anything from 4-12 hours to get to the peak, then you have to get back down again, in the next few weeks I'm hoping to do a sleeper, which is a walk up to one of the highest peaks, setting up camp and then coming down the following day, this hopefully will give some spectacular photographs.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Beautiful countryside. Aren't we lucky? Thank you Chris

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. What a beautiful area!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Just been rereading this thread.........I think I need to get back up there and very soon!! Work has taken over my life over the last few months, but with the Christmas holidays coming up I feel it would be rude not to try and do at least one peak!!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Just been rereading this thread.........I think I need to get back up there and very soon!! Work has taken over my life over the last few months, but with the Christmas holidays coming up I feel it would be rude not to try and do at least one peak!!

Yes please :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You might find the track recorder useful in MotionX, Chris. It updates your position and elevation once a minute, so it will give you a far more accurate track than it does for me when I'm driving.

Looking forward to more Lakeland pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions