What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A walk with TheRambler

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you mean my special avatar Marie.....I'm still hunting the perpetrator! LOL

smiley-cool14.gif

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hey Rambler - love those recent pics and vistas you posted - reminds me of my visit to Scotland years ago - our young son was w/ us and he just wanted to take the boat ride on Loch Ness to look for the monster - guess what, did not find 'him or her' that day - :D

Still not sure if this thread is meant to be a travelogue for others to post pics or not - probably up to you as the OP, but I'll post a few photos from another North Carolina mountain trip a few years ago - this time to Highlands, a small & delightful town in the southwest corner of the state, and one of the highest towns in the eastern USA (hence its name) - the area is known for the beautiful mountain vistas and numerous (often small) waterfalls - hope all enjoy - :)

629465750_zgHyX-M.jpg

629465667_so9sG-M.jpg

629467287_xPH74-M.jpg

629467311_uVyMs-M.jpg

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh goodie! Will keep my eye on this.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Rambler-I want to see more pics also! Pls include your 4 legged buddy if possible!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Come on Rambler. I live through your mountain walks. Where are your photos?

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with you, Hayles. Would love to see some more scenic shots from you, Rambler!

Most reactions