What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Forum and Wall Paper in iOS 7

T

Thea20

Hi!

I recently updated to iOS 7, I explored its new feats and when. I came to app switching by clicking the home button twice, I closed apps that I was not using, unfortunately I closed my iPad forums and now i cannot log back in. it tells me that i am already registered and that if I am this person and i just forgot my password, then i should click OK. I did it over fifteen times but i have never received an email to reset my password or anything about my password at all.

Second concern, my wallpaper looks like **** now because the picture zooms in and never zooms out. The instruction is "move and scale" and when I do it keeps on going back to a bigger zoomed in size and sometimes even bigger than what fits my screen. Why all these issues?

Thank you!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
T

Thea20

OP
T

Thea20

I agree with the comment, the problem is not the resolution, even if it is zoomed in. The problem is the wallpaper looks horrible focusing only on one object instead of a beautiful picture perfectly laid out.

Most reactions

Latest posts