What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ziphone announced iPad 3.2.2 jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, is this jailbreak gonna be as easy as the last one from jailbrakeme.com? Ive loved how just sliding the slider did the job, n fast too. im guessing this greenpoison goes on desktop or access thru website on ipad itself? N this is supposed to be a "permanent" jialbrake also, right?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a "permanent" jailbreak... unless you never update your iOS.

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it's a bootrom exploit technically you will still be able to update to the newest firmware and just jailbreak again at least thats what i think. There is supposed to be another jailbreak released possibly on Monday.

gatorlounge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check just came out and works like a charm..make sure you follow instructions.

hxxp://limera1n.com was released today

torombolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!! I'm new here, great site. I was looking for this 3.2.2 version break and saved the limera1n file to my desk top but cant find instructions, sorry not too technological here. help please...

Thanks in advnace, what Im I missing here

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Run limera1n as adminstrator if using a PC.
make sure your iPad is plugged into your computer.
press "make it ra1n"
Follow the instructions within limera1n to put your device in DFU mode.
Once in DFU mode, your iPad will jailbreak and after that. Reboot the iPad to make sure that Cydia is running.

if you have any problems or questions DM me and I will help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts