What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg Anti-Glare or Regular

echoromeo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently purchased a Zagg Anti-Glare invisishield from Best Buy. They installed it, and did a great job. The only downside is..it is difficult to read with the shield on. The text, especially small text, is pixilated-like... It makes for difficult e-booking...emailing..etc.

Is the "normal" Zagg invisishield as bad? Is this a property of the anti-glare shield? I've had an invisishield on my iPhone for two years..and I don't feel it changes the text any.

Thanks..any help is great..I would love the scratch protection of the shield..however need to read and enjoy the graphics of the iPad.

Kongstatine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the normal zagg invisible shield. Eventually I removed it not because it didn't protect my iPad but it attracted a lot of dust, fingerprints, and it was not anti glare.
So i decided to go with this other screen protector called TRU.
Screen Films, Screen Protectors, and Cases for BlackBerry, iPhone, and iPod | TruProtection
It protects the screen, almost no fingerprints, no more glare, almost dust free.
It also does not distort the image like zagg.

Most reactions

Latest posts