What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your request could not be completed

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Naby03 said:
Hi there! I just thought I'd tell you that you are not alone. I am also a South African iPad user and when i try to download most games, I get the same error message. Could it perhaps be that we are not allowed to download the apps because of copyright issues? Is there a way to get around this? Because it is highly frustrating.

Try opening a Kenyan account , the SA credit card works and you have similar content to USA.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just one thing to remember with multiple accounts, when you need to do an update of an app , you have to sign out and sign in with the account that made the original purchase, this gets a bit confusing when you accumulate a lot of apps.
So keep a list of apps and where you purchased.

I've also noticed some apps bought through the SA store never get updated, had to re purchase on the USA store to get bug fixes.

Most reactions

Latest posts