What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wordsearch unlimited free hd

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!
I downloaded this word game to try I out for free. And it keeps trying to access to buy it. I cleared all cookies deleted the game, restarted and it is still trying to get money for a FREE GAME?
Please help
Thank u

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had that also with a few "free" apps that really try to force you to buy the real one. The popup came up every time I started the game, but I was able to clear it by "closing" or "x" out of it. That was really my issue. Is that your's or is the app preventing you from playing further?

Sometimes certain app allow you to play for free for a certain point or level, than forces you to play if you want to go further.

OP
msstormies

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
I had that also with a few "free" apps that really try to force you to buy the real one. The popup came up every time I started the game, but I was able to clear it by "closing" or "x" out of it. That was really my issue. Is that your's or is the app preventing you from playing further?

Sometimes certain app allow you to play for free for a certain point or level, than forces you to play if you want to go further.

Hi
Well I thought it was "FREE" so I downloaded it. I finally just X out of if and deleted it and also deleted it in the game center
Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts