What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your request could not be completed

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is the message I get on my iPad iTunes when I click on music to browse and download directly to my iPad. No music at all. I can get films, books, TV shows....but no music. It is fine on my desktop or net book. Is anyone having this problem and is there a fix for it, please?

mohamedfouad89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
michali said:
This is the message I get on my iPad iTunes when I click on music to browse and download directly to my iPad. No music at all. I can get films, books, TV shows....but no music. It is fine on my desktop or net book. Is anyone having this problem and is there a fix for it, please?

Me too I bought an iPad from UAE and went back to Egypt, whenever I access the ITunes store, I find only 3 contents "podcasts", "iTunes u", and "download", I can not find music or movies, does anyone has a solve for that problem.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
michali said:

Me too I bought an iPad from UAE and went back to Egypt, whenever I access the ITunes store, I find only 3 contents "podcasts", "iTunes u", and "download", I can not find music or movies, does anyone has a solve for that problem.

Not all content is available in all iTunes stores - because of government restrictions, local laws and customs, culture, licensing agreements etc. This is not a problem with your iPad or with Apple-imposed restrictions - it's usually (as in your case) that your Government imposes restrictions on what can and what cannot be sold in the iTunes store.

Tim

mohamedfouad89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Not all content is available in all iTunes stores - because of government restrictions, local laws and customs, culture, licensing agreements etc. This is not a problem with your iPad or with Apple-imposed restrictions - it's usually (as in your case) that your Government imposes restrictions on what can and what cannot be sold in the iTunes store.

Tim

But I have some friends who have iPhones and they can access all the content from the iTunes on their iphones

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

But I have some friends who have iPhones and they can access all the content from the iTunes on their iphones

But are you and your friends accessing the same iTunes store? It's not the country that your currently in that matters, it's where the iTunes account is held. You came over from the UAE and I suspect you, therefore, had an iTunes account in the UAE. Now you're in a different country but, unless you've opened a new iTunes account, you are still accessing the UAE store. You need to set up a new iTunes account for the country that you're now in.

Tim

mohamedfouad89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
But are you and your friends accessing the same iTunes store? It's not the country that your currently in that matters, it's where the iTunes account is held. You came over from the UAE and I suspect you, therefore, had an iTunes account in the UAE. Now you're in a different country but, unless you've opened a new iTunes account, you are still accessing the UAE store. You need to set up a new iTunes account for the country that you're now in.

Tim

So, then I should uninstall the iTunes from my iPad, and reinstall it from my country Egypt, or I should just make a new iTunes account?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

So, then I should uninstall the iTunes from my iPad, and reinstall it from my country Egypt, or I should just make a new iTunes account?

Just make a new iTunes account. Log off from your old UAE account and make a new one, then you'll be good to go...

Tim

Most reactions