What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Books Library

Scubi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.shonaart.co.za
Hi
I have a Ipad 2 and the new version of Itunes.
On my PC ( Windoes 7 ) I have Itunes. Under the Device ( Ipad ) there are these Libraries , Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcast, Books.

I do a sync to my Ipad but the Books Library does not show up on my Actual Ipad
On my Actual Ipad ( Ipod Icon )there are: Music , Podcast, Audiobooks, Genius and some other stuff , but no : Books.

Why is my Books folder not showing.

Please can you give me some suggestions.

Last edited:

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
You use the ibooks app, if its not on your ipad (I can't remember if its an inbuilt app or not) you can download it from itunes store.

OP
Scubi

Scubi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.shonaart.co.za
Books

Hi
I do have iBooks installed , but I still do not have my Books Library.
What I want to do is to read my PDF files. I am using Dropbox but its such a long way round to get the PDF onto my Ipad.

I actually bought it to do alot of that and none of it I can do, like what my AVI Movies aswell.

Welll i would appreciate any more help pls , guys

Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
PDF files that are copied to iTunes on the computer should automatically be added to your Books library in iTunes. If you go to the Books page when your iPad is connected you can set up which books (selected or all) that will sync with iBooks on the iPad.

PDF's added directly to iBooks via email on the iPad will not copy back to iTunes on the computer. Books bought in the iBooks Store will.

Most reactions

Latest posts