What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo login issue on iPad Air from website

Rjoneslaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't access my yahoo email from my IPad Air. I do not have an account set up so I just access it directly on the IPad. I log in directly from the site. When I login my account there is nothing but I am logged in but screen is blank

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you access your account from another device, such as an iPhone or another iPad?Have you tried setting up your yahoo email in the mail app to see if that works?

OP
R

Rjoneslaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am able to access my account from another computer. If I set up an account though iPad I can access my account. I just don't like my account being open like that also when I open up the tab I have to scroll up to get to the new email. For example for today I have to scroll up from emails posted from Wednesday to the current messages. I can't just see the new messages. I prefer to login via the web.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you try refreshing the site after logging in?

Another option would be to request the desktop site. Tap and hold the circled arrow in the address/search bar. You'll get a popup: Request Desktop Site. Select it to leave the mobile version of the website/email account.

Most reactions

Latest posts